IGNORED

Neo XYX LE For Neo-Geo.....SOLD-OUT!

Charlie Cat

I hate you, Anthony.. I totally just ordered the NG XYX LE for the Dreamcast, as well as the Last Hope - Pink Bullets reprint... DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Now you just need Faster Striker 1.5 and Gunlord. I'm really excited for Neo NYX. It's been a great couple of years for the Dreamcast, including Sturmwind and hopefully Redux will be good, too.

Now you just need Faster Striker 1.5 and Gunlord. I'm really excited for Neo NYX. It's been a great couple of years for the Dreamcast, including Sturmwind and hopefully Redux will be good, too.

Yeah, it's funny you mention that. I woke up this morning and ordered Fast Striker off of eBay. :lolblue:

I've got the Gunlord LE pack, so I figured I may as well pick up Fast Striker to complete the set.

The only Neo Geo I own is the NGCD. :( Dreamcast Games are good tho.

I wish NG:DEV brought more of their games to the Neo CD, even if they are in small print runs. Last Hope was a nice addition to that system's library, and it went to show that Neo CD games didn't have to have long load times.

I wish NG:DEV brought more of their games to the Neo CD, even if they are in small print runs. Last Hope was a nice addition to that system's library, and it went to show that Neo CD games didn't have to have long load times.

Yeah, wouldn't mind if they made Neo XYX on the Neo CD as well.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224