IGNORED

WTB: iPad 2 or iPad Mini

TPA5

Hey guys,

I have an iPad 2 which is on the fritz, randomly rebooting and the screen is faltering. I don't really care terribly much to have the newest sexiest iPad, honestly another iPad 2 16GB would be totally fine with me, or an iPad Mini 16GB. Just wondering if anyone out there has one of those 2 devices they're not using/don't want anymore that's interested in selling it. I tried eBay but the prices are stupid, as are the people bidding them to just slightly under a blooming new one.

If anyone has one, give me a shout! Many thanks!

Keeping it up! I don't want to pay outrageous eBay prices for an iPad 2, it's insane what people will pay.

I'd also possibly consider a 2013 Nexus 7, although being that I'm already 'locked in' to Apple's ecosystem the switch to Android could be jarring, haha.

Edited by TPA5

It's been my observation that unlike most other electronics, Apple products hold their value extremely well, and I'm not surprised at all.

My suggestion would be to check out your local Craigslist. I've also noticed that some Apple retailers also sell used items that folks have traded in towards the latest model.

Edited by ls650