IGNORED

XonoX ColecoVision games please help?

mjackowski21@gmail.com

I recently came across a ton of atari 2600, intellivision and colecovision games,I found some xonox colecovision games and I was wondering if anybody might have some additional information on some these titles. The xonox games include 1. It's only rock n roll 2. robin hood 3. sir lancelot 4. motocross racer 5. Artillery duel 6. Word feud. your help would be greatly appreciated! I couldnt find them on ebay etc. Im trying to get a feel for what they are worth and the true rarity of them, and Ive done some research on a few rarity game lists and some of these games seem to hold some value but i would like some additional feedback/info. Also, where would be the best place to sell them if I decided to sell them?

Thanks. post-37786-0-86502000-1385937543_thumb.jpg post-37786-0-80609900-1385937565_thumb.jpg

With the exception of Artillery Duel, the Xonox games in CIB form can fetch you a pretty nice chunk of change. Depending on the condition (box, manual and cart), you can expect to get at minimum $175 each and some of the rarer yet games will garner a lot more. As I'm sure you know all too well, auctions can take a life of their own sometimes and bidding wars can bring in even higher prices.

It's figures, you come across a bunch of CV Xonox games and the one that I need, Slurpy, isn't included! :mad:

BTW, while the Rarity Guide forum is a good place to post this, you would be better served to post in the ColecoVision & ADAM forum for better visibility the next time.

OK, I did a quick search and found the following values for three of your games over the past year. Some of these numbers are Buy It Now values and are not indicative of the item's value.

Sir Lancelot 75, 209

Artillery Duel 55, 70, 285, 108, 70, 56

Motocross 257

I think Artillery Duel is the least valuable of the lot, and depending on condition should fetch at least $70.

Sir Lancelot and Motocross should fetch between $150-$250 (maybe more) depending on condition.

The other three games should be close to Sir Lancelot and Motocross. If I were you, I would not use a Buy It Now option. You can start the auction price wherever you want, but you would probably get at least one bid if you started at $150. It would not surprise me if some of these games commanded over $300.

Good luck! Nice score. Happy holidays for sure!

• Like 1

No problem. I should have added that no complete in box examples of the other three sold on eBay over the last year. This should tell you how rare they are.

When you list them, take good pictures of all the items, including the box from multiple angles. I'm assuming all of these have the manuals as well.

• 1 month later...

Where did you find those treasures? Wow!

I recently came across a ton of atari 2600, intellivision and colecovision games,I found some xonox colecovision games and I was wondering if anybody might have some additional information on some these titles. The xonox games include 1. It's only rock n roll 2. robin hood 3. sir lancelot 4. motocross racer 5. Artillery duel 6. Word feud. your help would be greatly appreciated! I couldnt find them on ebay etc. Im trying to get a feel for what they are worth and the true rarity of them, and Ive done some research on a few rarity game lists and some of these games seem to hold some value but i would like some additional feedback/info. Also, where would be the best place to sell them if I decided to sell them?

Thanks. attachicon.gifIMG_04511.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_04501.JPG

OK, I did a quick search and found the following values for three of your games over the past year. Some of these numbers are Buy It Now values and are not indicative of the item's value.

Sir Lancelot 75, 209

Artillery Duel 55, 70, 285, 108, 70, 56

Motocross 257

I think Artillery Duel is the least valuable of the lot, and depending on condition should fetch at least $70.

Sir Lancelot and Motocross should fetch between $150-$250 (maybe more) depending on condition.

The other three games should be close to Sir Lancelot and Motocross. If I were you, I would not use a Buy It Now option. You can start the auction price wherever you want, but you would probably get at least one bid if you started at $150. It would not surprise me if some of these games commanded over $300.

Good luck! Nice score. Happy holidays for sure!

It's moments like these that I truly wish I had a time machine...

post-29022-0-76919700-1389840024_thumb.jpg

• Like 1