IGNORED

Interest check:High Score club for FB2

I'm just checking to see if anyone else here would be interested in a high score club for the FB2. I know you're all thinking "but that's just a 2600 HSC." And that's kind of true. However, I imagine there is a group of people on Atariage who, because they are new to this, may only have a FB2, or who, like me, havetheir FB2 hooked up through AV, and don't have their 2600 hooked up that way, or at all, and would just as soon use the FB2. I also like the idea of giving this incredible little product its due.

Anyway, if anyone would be interested, here's what I'd suggest: In one year, we play through every score based, one player game on the system. It could be a game every however many days that works out to, or an ongoing tally of top scores for each game, with a final tally to determine the winner. Anyway, maybe that's a really small group, or an unappealing idea, but I'd certainly go for it.