IGNORED

WTB: 2600 Jr system and games

Starfire

I'm new here but looking to get a junior or maybe a 7800 to start off a collection, would love to find a lot with games, sticks, paddles, etc. Own a 1200XL, had it since new, but never had one of the classic systems. Would love to have at least Defender, Yar's, Bezerk, Atlantis, and maybe Solaris.

Must admit not looking to spend tons, one of the reasons I want to get into 2600/7800 since it's a decently cheap system to get into. Doesn't have to be a super nice system, just something to get started on.

Thanks!

Well too late :P Got a Junior with 25 games (Pengo also which seems a bit rarer) 2 sticks and 2 paddles for $35 seems pretty good for an fleabay find, no one bidded so if it dies I won't be out to much, unit is tested though (at least claims to be).

Will mod in a s-video. Still might be on the lookout for a 7800 and any game suggestions you all might have.

Got these with the lot:

Pengo

Freeway

Laser Blast

Pitfall

Robot Tank

Stampede

Circus

Football

Phoenix

Pole Position

Qbert

Frogger

Bowling

Speedway II

Codebreaker

Berzerk

Defender

Asteroids

Bowling

PacMan

Video Checkers

Super Challenge Football

Lock n' Chase

Familiar with most of them

Picked up a Yars Revenge (love that game) and might get a copy of Solaris and Atlantis also.

• Like 1

Well too late :P Got a Junior with 25 games (Pengo also which seems a bit rarer) 2 sticks and 2 paddles for $35 seems pretty good for an fleabay find, no one bidded so if it dies I won't be out to much, unit is tested though (at least claims to be).

Will mod in a s-video. Still might be on the lookout for a 7800 and any game suggestions you all might have.

Got these with the lot:

Pengo

Freeway

Laser Blast

Pitfall

Robot Tank

Stampede

Circus

Football

Phoenix

Pole Position

Qbert

Frogger

Bowling

Speedway II

Codebreaker

Berzerk

Defender

Asteroids

Bowling

PacMan

Video Checkers

Super Challenge Football

Lock n' Chase

Familiar with most of them

Picked up a Yars Revenge (love that game) and might get a copy of Solaris and Atlantis also.

I did not see that lot come up. Got a link?