IGNORED

My phone rang to night and..

kyle

I got a phone call as i was eating dinner to night which bugs the hell at of me most of the time! But this time it didnt the guy on the other end said is kyle there? I said this is him the guy said my name is Tommy and i saw you add at wal mart about how you wanted to buy atari stuff. Well i said yeah what do you have? Tommy says to me a box with about 50 some 2600 and 7800 games in it plus joysticks of all kinds and power supplys! I ask how much he wanted for it all he said he didnt really know? So anyway im gonna meet him tomrow at 2pm at target to see what all he has! To bad my 7800 is broke i'll only be able to play whatever 2600 games i get from until i get my new 7800 game deck that should be comeing my way soon. WOOOO im eccited!

Hope you get some good stuff Kyle. Let us know how it goes.

I've thought of putting up some posters like this too. Anyone else on AA had any real luck doing this? Any horror stories from doing this? Like buying Quadrun for $2 bucks and then having the guy figure out later what he had and then come back and knee-cap you?