IGNORED

Wonderful 101 Wii U

cimerians

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, I like this game a lot. I picked it up a month or so ago off Amazon for....I think $20 or $25. Great game, lots of fun. But it is DEFINITELY tough most of the time. I can't remember what difficulty setting I picked when I started it, but I really wish I could change it now (which I don't think is an option in this game). I was playing last night....Mission 2A I think, and died at least 15 times. I'm really, honestly, a better gamer than that on most games.

I definitely recommend it though. Just, whatever difficulty level you want to pick when you start a new game, chose one lower than that.

• 1 year later...

I've played about 20 hours of this game now, and I'm really thinking this is the best action game on the WiiU hands down. It is so hard to learn all its nuances, such as the combo-ing in combat, or learning the precision of all the unite-morphs so that you can draw them quickly during combat when you need them. There is also kind of a learning curve with the playfield and background graphics, because the scenery is all so beautifully drawn you will miss lots of collectibles and secrets the first time through, due to distractions. Graphically, this thing is a live-action saturday morning cartoon.

All the hard work you put into learning this game will pay off once you start beating down those big, impressive and intimidating robots that were once annihilating you and raising your blood pressure. There is some light rpg elements too, such as earning money to buy upgrades for your Centinel suit, or buying new unite morphs and health regeneration items. One thing is for damn sure, this game doesn't hold your hand, it is hard and takes work to get good at it. It is a must own game for the WiiU.

edit: I think this game is out of print now, so I'm not sure what that'll do to the rarity. I think this is a future collectible because it's one of those games that will be missed by alot of people right now, and then slowly over time it will get the recognition it deserves. We've seen that happen over the years with games plenty of times.

Edited by Nuclear Pacman