IGNORED

Stay Frosty 2 Demo Released!

Albert

Eventually. There's a shortage of the circuit boards needed to produce the game. The programming is finished. We're hoping people get to play the game soon - it turned out awesome.

Well, I'm ready to buy... (Said the Intellivision programmer guy, without a hint of irony.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Albert hasn't updated the store since PRGE last year. Fingers Cross a long of stuff will be available in time for Christmas.

Stay Frosty 2

The Byte Before Christmas (Multicart)

Star Castle Arcade

Zippy the Porcupine

Piniata Multicart

and possibly more of which are 100% done and Albert is in possession of all ROMs, manuals, and artwork for the games to be made. Some of them, the boxes are already manufactured.

Several more titles like Circus AtariAge, both DK ports, and other goodies are also near completion. :)

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I got to play the full version of Stay Frosty 2 at the ArcadeExpo......awesome! Now I can't wait for it to be released this Christmas!!! Thanks Darrell!!

Work is progressing nicely! The manual was wrapped up last week and I'll be sending it to the printer this week. We're working on a box now.

..Al

• Like 3

Well, I got to play the full version of Stay Frosty 2 at the ArcadeExpo......awesome! Now I can't wait for it to be released this Christmas!!! Thanks Darrell!!

unfortunately the Stay Frosty 2 cart that Darrell had at the expo didn't work.......hopefully this will not cause a delay in the process of producing the game????