IGNORED

Missing Books

airernie

I have about 15 more books to add to the Book Archive site, then will have exhausted my collection. However, with the 150+ books that I will have posted I am still missing some english language titles.

Please keep an eye out for the books listed below and email me if you see them on eBay, Abebooks, have a copy and are willing to part with it, or know of someone who might have a copy to sell, etc.. I can't pay the $361.97 that someone is asking for a copy of "Fun and Games with your TI-99/4A", but I can spare a few pennies.

Some of the titles are UK exclusives so help from the EU guys/gals is especially needed..

Please note that these are likely not all of the TI-99/4(A) titles that I am missing, just the most desired.

My thanks to Jim Fetzner and CaDD Electronics for providing me their book lists, so I could compare them with mine.

Thanks,

Ernie

Dynamic Games for your TI99/4A
Financial Analysis on TI Computers
Fun and Games with your TI-99/4A (Copy available for $361.97 USD)
Hands-On TI-99/4A a Beginner’s Manual
LOGO Fun (Copy available for $46.47 USD)
Making the Most of Your TI-99/4A
More Games for your TI-99/4A
Survival on Planet X with the TI-99/4A Home Computer
TI BASIC - Haskell
Tid Bits for Basic

Edited by airernie
  • Like 4

Thanks Jacques,

I did some reorganizing and it probably got pushed up a line or two. Look on the second line of Miscellaneous next to the Bunyard Hardware Manual.

BTW, a plug for the quick reference handbook. I bought it at the Chicago TI Faire in 1989-1990 and it was probably most referred to book that I owned.

Ernie

Please keep an eye out for the books listed below and email me if you see them on eBay, Abebooks, have a copy and are willing to part with it, or know of someone who might have a copy to sell, etc.. I can't pay the $361.97 that someone is asking for a copy of "Fun and Games with your TI-99/4A", but I can spare a few pennies.

Yea, I can't stand that about those book sites. There are some Atari books I'm still trying to get in order to scan and there are a few on Amazon that are in the hundreds of dollars. Just crazy. Good luck on finding the last of the TI books.

Allan

Yea, I can't stand that about those book sites. There are some Atari books I'm still trying to get in order to scan and there are a few on Amazon that are in the hundreds of dollars. Just crazy. Good luck on finding the last of the TI books.

Allan

What books are you looking for of the Atari? I have an *ahem* collection that might just have them in it.

• Like 1

What books are you looking for of the Atari? I have an *ahem* collection that might just have them in it.

Anything that isn't on this page below minus I new one I just got tonight that I will scan and post this weekend, Atari Pilot Activities and Games by Herb Kohl.

http://www.atarimania.com/documents-atari-400-800-xl-xe-books_1_8.html

Allan

I made a list of Atari books that are not scanned. This list may not be complete and there might be a mistake or two but here it is:

1, 2, 3, My Computer & Me!: Atari by Jim Muller (Jun 1984)

10 Starter Programs - Scholastic Inc - Joey Latimer

40 Educational Games for the Atari by Vince Apps (Aug 1984)

32 Basic Programs for the Atari - Dilithium Press - Tom Rugg/Phil Feldman/Tim Barry

50 fun projects for your atari

A+ programming in Atari Basic by John M Reisinger

An Introduction to Programming the Atari 600/800 X. L. by R. A. Penfold , J.W. Penfold (

Atari: A Beginner's Guide Paperback – October 1, 1984 by Lance Zimmerman - Brady (October 1984)

Atari Logo in the Classroom Paperback – 1984 by Donna Bearden

Atari 600Xl and 800Xl User's Guide Paperback – 1984 by Roger C. Sharpe

Atari Computer Program Writing Workbook (Computer Programme Writing Workbook) by Alan North (Apr 1983)

Atari: Fantastic Voyage! by S. Trotter (Jan 1983)

Atari 600 XL and Beyond: A Guide for Adventurous Programmers Paperback – 1984 by Mark Harrison , Steve Trotter

Atari (Thinking Learning Creating Tlc for Growing Minds Series) by Nancy Taitt

Atari 130XE Games Book - Melbourne House Publications - Richard Woolcock & Graeme Stretton

Atari Adventures - Sunshine - Tony Bridge

Atari Puzzlements - Creative Pastimes - Herbert Kohl

Atari X. L. Graphics Handbook by Richard Hawes (Aug 1984)

Atari X. L. Handbook by Peter Lupton and Frazer Robinson (May 3, 1984)

Atari: How to Profit from Your Personal Computer by Theodore G Lewis (Jul 1981)

Atari Trivia/Date Base - SAMS - James F. Hunter/Troy Rondot

Atari: Fantastic Voyage! by S. Trotter (1983)

Aw Book of Atari Software by Jeffrey Stanton, Sandra Rochowansky and Robert P. Wells (Mar 1983)

A Closet Is No Place for a Computer: Atari by K. Foley (Mar 1985)

Basic Fun with Graphics - Avon Camelot - Margaret A Zuanich & Susan D Lipscomb

BASIC on the Atari for Kids Paperback by Keith Wyner and, Chris Wyner

Basic reference files for Atari by Dennis Ashley (1984) Sage Idea Works

Computer Challenges: Atari Nancy Shuller (Author), Stephen Shuller (Author), Jon Scieszka (Author)

Easy Programing for the Atari Micros - Shiva - Eric Deeson

Every Kid's First Book of Robots and Computers, - D. D. Thornburg, - COMPUTE! Books, 1982. Level A.

Everything You Can Do With Your Atari Computer by Michael Boom and Joseph Cellini (May 1985)

Exploring Atari Logo: A Step by Step Guide by Miner-Doolittle (Oct 1986)

Fifty Fun Projects for Your Atari Herb Kohl Prentice Hall (June 1984)

Games for Your Atari 600 X. L. by Gary Ryan and Cliff McConnell (Jun 26, 1984)

Getting Started With the Atari 600 Xl Paperback – 1984 -by Peter Goode

Getting started on your Atari by Tim Hartnell (1984)

Graphics and Animation on the Atari: 800, 400, 1200Xl, 800Xl, and 600Xl (Computer Literacy Skills Book) by Christopher Lampton

Hands-On Basic for the Atari 400/800/1200Xl (A Computer literacy book) Herbert Peckham

Intro to programming the Atari 600/800 XL - Bernard Babani Publishing - R.A. & J. W. Penfold

I speak BASIC to my Atari: Teacher's manual by Aubrey B Jones

Introduction to Graphics on Your Atari Computer by Paul S. Swanson (Oct 1983)

K Power Collection - Scholastic Inc - Joey Latimer

Learning to Use the Atari 600/800 X. L. Computer by Susan Fry (Apr 5, 1984)

Making the most of your Atari - Interface Publications - Paul Bunn

Make Your Atari Sing by Ed Bogas (Jan 1985)

Master Memory Map for 400/800 ver 2 - Santa Cruz Educational Software Inc. - Robin Sherer

Mastering the Atari 600/ 800 XL 400/ 800 - 1984 - by Darryl Severn

Mastering your Atari through eight basic projects Prentice-Hall (1984)

Micro Enquirer: Atari by Benjamin Woolley and Christopher H. Bidmead (Aug 1984)

Moore Shapes and Sounds for the Atari by MOORE SHAPES AN (Dec 31, 1984)

Operation and applications of the Atari 800 microcomputer (An Introduction to microcomputers) by Robert M Diamond (1981)

Picture This! — An Introduction to Computer Graphics for Kids of All Ages (for Atari PILOT), - D. D. Thornburg, - Addison-Wesley, 1982. Level B.

Programming, Problem Solving and Projects for the Atari by Warren Jones (Feb 1985)

Practicing Programming on the Atari by Maryann Marrapodi and M. Guzman (Jul 1984)

Random Alley Adventure - Creative Pastimes - Michael Orkin

Software for the Atari XL- Personal Computer World - Jane Green

School days for the Atari computer (A Creative pastimes book) by Claire Bailey Passantino (1984)

Sixty Programmes for the Atari 400/600XL/800 (Pan / Personel Computer news computer library) by Robert Erskine (Apr 13, 1984)

Space Knights: Atari 400 and 800 (Book and Disc) by David L. Heller (Feb 1984)

The Atari 130XE Handbook - Century Communications - Lupton & Robinson

The Atari Computer Workout Paperback 1984 by Software Lab East

The Atari 600XL Program Book - Phoenix Publishing Associates - Peter Goode

The Best of Family Computing Programs - Scholastic Inc - Joey Latimer

The Code Breakers: An Atari Adventure (A Creative pastimes book) by Tom Rowley (Mar 1984)

The Micro Enquirer Atari XL - Century Communications - Chris Bidmead & Ben Woolley

The One-Hour Atari Xl by Tricia Jordan (Dec 1985)

Watson's Notes 4 Computer Games - Glentop Publishers LTD - D. Kedem & I. Kalisky

Watson's Notes 6 Advanced Programming - Glentop Publishers LTD - D. Kedem & I. Kalisky

Writing Strategy Games - Sunshine - John White

Your First Atari Program by Rodnay Zaks

Your Second Atari Program by Gary Lippman (Oct 1984)

Allan

Hi Ernie, almost no english book titles in my collection, at least nothing that is missing.

When I do research on topics I am always impressed how good university libraries are equipped, maybe the library from the technical university would come in handy. They have all the magazines, books I searched for. Doing a scan via photocam or photocopier there is at least cheaper than buying a book at high prices.

BR Klaus

Hi again!
Checked my digital TI library and found out that I have the 2nd edition of Programs for the TI Home Computer in digital format:
programs-for-the-ti-home-computer_tn.jpg
Currently you feature the First Edition on your site:
http://www.pergrem.com/tibooks/misc/programs-for-the-ti-home-computer.zip

It's in Pdf format, but size is 463mb and it seems containing color photos instead of text. They should run nice through a OCR.
Source of Scan is unknown. Any interest?