IGNORED

Atari 7800 real stereo surround mod

retromod

What really happens here in AA is people show their work and people build relationships with other members and people then buy what they are selling.

Thats all I was asking. Not once in all your responses have you provided that.

You could sell 100's of these easily on AA if you have a better strategy than just slam everyone and show us nothing.

But I doubt anything will happen now. So you may as well leave and never come back. We dont care to deal with assholes.. We are fortunate to have programmers like Bob and guys doing hardware like CPUWIZ that are trustworthy, polite, and proven to put out quality goods for 7800 fans.

We dont need this utube video you have to offer. No one cares..

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 2

From his profile...

Interests:

Professional software and hardware development

Retro Computers and Consoles (over 30 years now)

History

Looking behind the scene

Asking questions no others do

Show real face of people (like 2600 forever, oldschoolretrogamers, jinks)

He's completely delusional.

Hey I am on the people to kill list.

Well made #3.. We are famous boys!!

Over 30 years of retro development?? So 30 years ago was working on a retro?? I dont get it. Theres no such thing.

My true face is. Yeah I sometimes go overboard. But I dont like to hear people getting bashed for their hard work and contributions to the AA community.

Thats why I threw all the crap back at ya.

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 1

Hey I am on the people to kill list.

Well made #3.. We are famous boys!!

Over 30 years of retro development?? So 30 years ago was working on a retro?? I dont get it. Theres no such thing.

My true face is. Yeah I sometimes go overboard. But I dont like to hear people getting bashed for their hard work and contributions to the AA community.

Thats why I threw all the crap back at ya.

Ha Ha Congrats!

Oh boy I been here since 2006 calling things as I see them with thousands of posts but TRULY it took a masterful newbie / TROLL like retromod just a few posts to expose me and show you all who I truly am ! Oh the shame! How can I possibly go on or face any of you again? :rolling:

I am honored to be named among you guys.

• Age45 years old
  • BirthdayFebruary 11, 1968
  • Custom Status
  • Do you FEEL in charge?
    male.png Male

CANADA

• Interests

Classic Gaming & Computing Hobbyist and MORE!

Clearly, it is all fake and I am trying to hide everything ! And the picture of me in my profile is just some random dude (Because YEAH THAT's who I would pretend to be if I were faking it lol) Good thing retromod exposed me!

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer