IGNORED

The NEW OFFICIAL INTV BROTHERHOOD Grab Bag (V3.0)

Rev

Yes, I received a box from Rev. At least I think it's Rev. It has some weird dude's name on the box. I don't know why would Rev use some other dude's name. Weird.

Anyway, I got it a couple of days ago. I will be opening it up this week-end and taking stock of what's inside. I thought to wait for Jason to ship me the Grab Bag mk.1 so that I can combine them.

So, Jason, get off your arse and ship it already! Oh, and don't put a weird dude's name on the box! :lol:

-dZ.

Yes, I received a box from Rev. At least I think it's Rev. It has some weird dude's name on the box. I don't know why would Rev use some other dude's name. Weird.

Anyway, I got it a couple of days ago. I will be opening it up this week-end and taking stock of what's inside. I thought to wait for Jason to ship me the Grab Bag mk.1 so that I can combine them.

So, Jason, get off your arse and ship it already! Oh, and don't put a weird dude's name on the box! :lol:

-dZ.

I should be shipping out on Monday. I was upgrading all of my Sears games and putting my lesser copies in the Grab Bag. I have like 2 more Sears games to add and I'm done. I think I'm adding like 14 CIB Sears games in total. I'll add them on Sunday and mail out on Monday. dZ, PM me your address.

• Like 2

Ok, nobody asked me to do this, but I propose this as our list. I took the list from Rev's first post then cross referenced the last list from the old thread and added those that were NOT part of the first list behind those that were. Darrin9999 was marked as having received the original grab bag (dunno if true), but he's in here again unless he'd like to volunteer to bump himself to the bottom.

1. Rev - starter
2. Dzjay - awaiting arrival
3. Rick Reynolds
4. Ebelhaki
5. Bennybingo
6. Cvga
7. OutlawTorn71
8. Darrin9999
9. Wongojack
10. Illtiger1
11. IntvSteve
12. Intellfan
13. mphokie
14. BBWW

Ok, i have adopted your list. I now have editing rights to this thread and will keep the 1st post updated.

ROUND 2 LIST:

1. Rev & JasonLikes Intv sent box to DZJay
  2. Dzjay - waiting
  3. Rick Reynolds
  4. Ebelhaki
  5. Bennybingo
  6. Cvga
  7. OutlawTorn71
  8. Darrin9999
  9. Wongojack
  10. Illtiger1
  11. IntvSteve
  12. Intellfan
  13. mphokie
  14. BBWW

Ok, i have adopted your list. I now have editing rights to this thread and will keep the 1st post updated.

ROUND 2 LIST:

1. Rev & JasonLikes Intv sent box to DZJay
  2. Dzjay - waiting
  3. Rick Reynolds
  4. Ebelhaki
  5. Bennybingo
  6. Cvga
  7. OutlawTorn71
  8. Darrin9999
  9. Wongojack
  10. Illtiger1
  11. IntvSteve
  12. Intellfan
  13. mphokie
  14. BBWW

At position # 5 on the list, I am guessing this should show up to me at some point in 2022! :lolblue:

• Like 2

-dZ.

Yeah, we are all weirdos on here man!

Update: The Round 1 Grab Bag is on it's way to dZ-Jay. I wanted to add a ton of stuff, but considering that we are combining two boxes together I tried to keep it manageable. The final weight was around 10-12 pounds and cost around $22 to ship. Hopefully the new and improved Grab Bag round 2 is not too much of a beast :-o

Here's what I added:

Grab Bag (Sears)

17 CIB Sears games. I believe 1 game is missing a manual (Sea Battle, maybe?), but otherwise they are all complete. They aren't in the greatest condition. I just finished the huge task of meticulously upgrading all of my Sears games, so these are the leftover duplicates.

Grab Bag (gatefolds)

French Canadian Night Stalker, gatefold Burgertime, International gatefold Mission X, 2 loose Super Pro carts (The Vectron wouldn't fit in the box, but it was just a normal gatefold Vectron in so so condition).

Grab Bag (Imagic carts)

Fushek had already added the Fathom. It looked lonely, so I added the other 13 Imagic carts to make a full set.

I also added the following manuals (AD&D, Bomb Squad, Bowling, Demon Attack, Football, Lock & Chase, Night Stalker, Snafu, NBA, Space Hawk, Star Strike, Sub Hunt, Utopia, Microsurgeon, Space Armada). Most of these were missing from the manual stack when I received it, so I tried to fill in gaps by adding these.

I also added the following pairs of overlays (Math Fun, Snafu, Locomotion, Burgertime, Bomb Squad, Basketball). Again, just trying to fill gaps.

There are still plenty of pencils, a few buttons, and a D2K patch among other things.

Again, sorry I had this for so long. Hopefully we're back on track and others can enjoy this.

Stuff I removed:

Buttons: Dig Dug, Frogger, INTV Brotherhood

CIB: French Canadian Vectron (box in very rough shape)

Upgrade: I swapped my Sewer Sam cart for the one in the grab bag (upgrade)

Manual: Championship Tennis

Overlays: Stampede. I also took the single Fathom Overlay |:) , but I left the cartridge

Due to the limited space in the box, I also removed the following items:

Auto Racing (French Canadian gatefold - box and cart only, no manual or overlays). Box in rough shape.

Lock 'N' Chase (Intellivision Inc version) CIB, decent shape

Space Hawk (Intellivision Inc version) CIB, box is rough

Quik Stik controller adapter - only one

If anyone is interested in the Auto Racing, Lock 'N' Chase, Space Hawk, and/or the Quik Stik I can mail these to you. If someone is willing to take all together, I'll cover shipping. If you want one item and you're willing to cover the shipping, it's yours.

I received both boxes, so there is some progress! I'll combine them this week (after ravaging whatever's there for my own, and adding some of my personal goodies) and ship it off on the week-end. I think next on the list is Rick Reynolds.

Rick, PM me your address.

-dZ.

• Like 1

Sounds interesting. So this is a way to send out your extras and get some needed items for the collection? I like!

If I can be added to round two, great, if not, add me to round 3. ;)

That's exactly what it is. It relies on the honour system, and it works much like those cups at the convenience store, where you "need a penny, take a penny; have a penny, give a penny."

It's worked rather well so far, until some unnamed hoarder forgot to pass it on (I'm not saying who it was, but his name starts with "J" and ends in "asonLikesIntv.") :P

The Grab Bag 1 and 2 are now being combined into the One True Grab Bag MK II .

dZ.

An unknown hoarder? LOL

He is very known.....we know him as the guy to never send stuff too!

HahahhahHHa

Just kidding Jason, we love ya!

I have been pretty busy lately and sometimes take on too much. I'm trying to wrap up a huge list of outstanding trades before I take on any more Intellivision responsibility.

In all seriousness, I really was hoarding the Grab Bag. I slept with it in my bed every night and had breakfast with it every morning. I thought it could go on forever, but we grew distant over time. After a few weeks of just going through the motions we had a huge fight. I was like, "Fine! If you would rather be shamelessly passed around to everyone else in the forum then just GO! Run into the arms of every collector who would have you, you dirty hussy!" *jasoncrieshimselftosleep*

• Like 3

I have been pretty busy lately and sometimes take on too much. I'm trying to wrap up a huge list of outstanding trades before I take on any more Intellivision responsibility.

In all seriousness, I really was hoarding the Grab Bag. I slept with it in my bed every night and had breakfast with it every morning. I thought it could go on forever, but we grew distant over time. After a few weeks of just going through the motions we had a huge fight. I was like, "Fine! If you would rather be shamelessly passed around to everyone else in the forum then just GO! Run into the arms of every collector who would have you, you dirty hussy!" *jasoncrieshimselftosleep*

Lol!

• 2 weeks later...

That's exactly what it is. It relies on the honour system, and it works much like those cups at the convenience store, where you "need a penny, take a penny; have a penny, give a penny."

It's worked rather well so far, until some unnamed hoarder forgot to pass it on (I'm not saying who it was, but his name starts with "J" and ends in "asonLikesIntv.") :P

The Grab Bag 1 and 2 are now being combined into the One True Grab Bag MK II .

dZ.

What's up DZ - Did this move to Rick yet? Which pennies did you take/leave?