IGNORED

Colecovision Serial Number Database - SUBMIT NOW!

Rev

I think there is 2 kind (at least ) of Colecovision CBS , there are PAL version and Secam Version. and I think they are also Colecovision SECAM (russian market?) . It is not in your list.

What do you want we use, to enter Colecovision CBS Secam ? Colecovision other or CBS?

I have also a Spectravideo SV318 with Colecovision Adapter Module (SV 603) , as you seem to want list all that is "colecovision" compatible , you may add this machine.

I think there is 2 kind (at least ) of Colecovision CBS , there are PAL version and Secam Version. and I think they are also Colecovision SECAM (russian market?) . It is not in your list.

What do you want we use, to enter Colecovision CBS Secam ? Colecovision other or CBS?

I have also a Spectravideo SV318 with Colecovision Adapter Module (SV 603) , as you seem to want list all that is "colecovision" compatible , you may add this machine.

I will update the submission this week to reflect the changes. Thanks!

I'm no expert on the matter, but I think you mean PAL/SECAM versus the french SCART. :)

I would say that all SECAM console has a "french" SCART. But i have never seen a russian one.

the PAL i think does not have SCART.

But i'm not an expert too.

Personnaly all my coleco are CBS SECAM with french SCART.

Aww man, I totally missed the Board Revision and Mod section! Could you update mine please? Mine are all NTSC model 2400 by the way.

My CIB unit (A1558880) has a REV J board with Yurkie A/V Mod only. Completely Refurbished.

My other one (A0127479) is fully modded (a/v mod, LED Power button and Reset. Pause Button mod, BIO's skip, new DRAM and Controller IC's. Custom blue/purple Chameleon painted shell) REV H2. Complete but Loose (box is on its way from eBay, pics coming soon!)

I have one more unit, loose that I recently got off eBay. Bone stock, Refurbished power switch only. REV F and serial number (A-0745638). I'll add that one tonight. You could just put my name, Todd Williams instead of my handle used on here.. Whatevers easier for you.. Doesn't matter to me. Thanks! I wish more people would participate in this, good stuff here.. Cheers - Todd

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

Just to say that in the early 80s, I doubt there was a Russian market behind the iron curtain...

Anyway there were at least 2 CBS versions as you can see some have a white CBS logo on the front plate and others have a black logo. I don't know if it is related to the Secam/Pal difference.

See pictures I used here : http://www.colecoboxart.com/faq/FAQ02.htm

Edited by Crapahute