IGNORED

WTB/WTTF: R.C. Pro Am Racing 2 II Game for Nintendo NES

SiLic0ne t0aD

Hello everyone,

I am looking for this game R.C. Pro Am Racing II/2 for my Nintendo NES collection, I been having a hard time finding it for a reasonable price. I don't care if it's loose or CIB, although the later would be preferred obviously. I want the actual cartridge and am tired of playing it on an emulator.. So I would be willing to buy or trade up for it. Send me a PM if you can help out and what you're looking for.

Thanks! - Todd

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

Absolutely! I saw you're into NES as well J-F, that's awesome. The NES was technically my 2nd system but then again it's my kinda my first.. Tuff call. Lol ColecoVision and NES are my favorites for sure, the only two systems that I am truly passionate about. ;-)

I'd say anything under 50 bucks is reasonable IMHO for just the cart. I haven't seen it anywhere else except eBay of course so far. Someone has one on Amazon for over a grand.. I hope it's sealed and graded for that price lol. If I just hard the cart I'd be thrilled honestly. I'd say you guys are the experts more so than me, what would you value that game at? My old DP Guide says $7 dollars but that's way off. I'd say $35 and another price guide I just looked at says the same thing. That's my final answer :-D

Thank you, iceman..I totally agree! I would definitely pay that, without a doubt. Definitely a reasonable price. :-D

The price chart site is a great reference but I wouldn't use it to the T so to speak. If i was selling games, I would personally sell for under what they list to get some sure sales. Wish I was the one selling and not the other way around, lol. I'd be doing quite better than I am now. ;-)