IGNORED

Blinking LED added to pause mod

Yurkie

That's pretty cool, good job on that! Kudos to you, glad to see someone trying different mods or versions of.

It's all a matter of personal preference.. I have to be honest though, I'm not crazy about the LEDs sticking out on top but that's just me. I was trying to do what doubledown did with the NKKs, those look awesome and clean.. they're pretty damn close to the size of the original factory holes to. I was going to order another Nkk switch and use that for the pause button, just in a different led color. My buttons are clear/white but power button lights up blue. I'll try to get pics up soon in the other thread.

How much would you charge for the mod?

I'm in the process of saving some money up to send you a couple things. I would just add this to the list.. Thanks

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

I always personally thought the big luminated buttons looked gaudy, ridiculous and out of place on the ColecoVision, that is why when I started offering my pause mod a few years ago I went with a discrete looking black button.

Fair enough, I wasn't suggesting that you should. I'm not knocking anyone or anything like that, you are the most solid, respected CV modder out there and I tip my hat to you on that. Those Nkk's are expensive anyway and wouldn't be cost effective from a business standpoint. I was just saying that's what I used and am happy with them. You can make them as discrete as you want, black buttons can be ordered and will blend right in. I choose to make mine standout with the color choices and options I picked. Like I said before, it's all a matter of personal preference.. Whatever floats your boat. ;-) Cheers -