IGNORED

Wanted: Super Double Dragon Tiger LCD Handheld

ryoma234

Hello! I'm looking for a Tiger Electronics Handheld LCD game called Super Double Dragon. I'm an avid collector of vintage games and am very serious about obtaining one. I'm looking for one in very good condition preferably and of course that it works reliably with no character bleed damage to the graphics. Please let me know if you have such or can direct me to someone interested in selling one. Thanks!

The image attached is an image pulled from Google Images, and yes, it is real, and yes, Hasbro owns Tiger Electronics. They even have the manual for it for free to download.

post-38284-0-56072000-1390890673_thumb.jpg

My copy was destroyed back in 2005 and I've been looking to find another another one ever since. Only three that I know of sold since that time, and I'm always finding out about it after the sale is over.

The last known copy sold over $200.00 to tigerhandheldfan89 or something similar to that. he's got a shit load of videos on youtube.

Yeah, it wasn't made in any high quantity, which stinks. I have pretty much every single variation of Double Dragon and Battletoads games ever released on CD and PCB (ROM cartridge) except this unit. I want to put up a Youtube video showing off the anthology whenever I get this and when I buy an HD video camera. I also want to show off stuff like Zeebo Double Dragon (my only exception to non-CD/PCB), MSX ROM cartridge Double Dragon, and my US Double Dragon II proto type.

do you have this? i have two if not.

I do not have it, but have thought about it. There's also a large scale board game of Double Dragon. I'm mainly focusing on the video games but thanks for the thought. Now you're getting me to think about buying more stuff! Shame on thee!

I was so excited to click the link, I didn't see the Edit down below. $60 would've been nice. I've spent way too much to aquire some of the things I have. :(

• 3 months later...

Well, I looked up tigerhandheldfan89's videos. He has a lot of cool stuff in there. I know he's not selling his copy of Super Double Dragon. If someone else is looking to sell theirs or someone knows of another person, I'm willing to offer $350 for a clean condition working Super Double Dragon, which is more than a fair price. I'm even willing to give a person $50 via PayPal if they lead me to a seller that has it and I make the purchase (better be working). If it's a normal Ebay item, I won't count that since I check on a daily basis. If the seller needs to negotiate something, I'll still check it out. I'm still on the look out. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...