IGNORED

Microsoft Offering $100 towards Xbox One for PS3 Trade-In

StormSurge

The first major update for the Xbox One happens in March.

Here's hoping the update address at least some of the customers concerns and the future starts looking brighter.

I'll admit the games are lacking all around, although it pretty much the same at any console launch for me. Xbox 360 had a very strong launch lineup in my opinion, but it was many many months before anything remotely interesting to me was released. I remember when I bought the PS2, besides the games I had bought at launch the first game that interested me enough to make we want to abandon the Dreamcast was about a year later.

One title I'll be getting for sure is Witcher 3, the earliest speculation for that title is second quarter 2014.

I'm not really too worried, using the time to play some unplayed 360, PS3 and Wii games!

My current backlog and slowly growing steam library could keep be busy for 2-4 years without spending another dime.

lol...it's brutal I cant keep up actually. I'm currently trying to play 3 different games at once and I'm barely managing it. I also have a 3DS as well as a Vita. Sony keeps throwing around games on PSplus doesn't help either. Insane.

The first major update for the Xbox One happens in March.

Here's hoping the update address at least some of the customers concerns and the future starts looking brighter.

One title I'll be getting for sure is Witcher 3, the earliest speculation for that title is second quarter 2014.

The framerate thing? I wouldn't worry about that, it's really just not that big of a deal IMO. I've seen some video comparisons of PS4 vs. Xbox One games and to me its trivial but that's just me.

Witcher is a cool series so much in fact I bought both the Steam and Xbox 360 versions of Witcher 2 for the extra stuff. I'm debating weather to get it on console or not...depends how my graphics card holds up. If it plays pretty much the same and looks just as good I may get on Steam for cheaper. Awesome series and they are working on a new game based on the old RPG Cyberpunk:

http://cyberpunk.net/

cyberpunk-2077.jpg

I know its slow and things are sucking but deep down I'm still excited about these new consoles.