IGNORED

Reprinted Colecovision Games

ValkerieSilk

I've come across some Reproduction Colecovision CIB games that include a reprinted box, manual and original cart with new reprinted label on Ebay. Is there someone here in AtariAge producing these? Has anyone purchased something like this?

This listing is just for the boxes:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FReproduction-Replacement-Video-Game-Box-Art-Replica-Case-You-Choose-A-Tiltle-%2F200956022506%3Fpt%3DUK_VideoGames_Merchandise_RL%26hash%3Ditem2ec9e98eea

Not mine. Those are coming from the UK, and it just looks like he is doing the flattened box (long sides) as an insert to a plastic case. I'm questioning the quality; pic does not look good!

I do fully redrawn/reworked art in Photoshop and Illustrator, and manufacture a complete box nearly identical to the originals.

• Like 1

Oh yeah cool... I just PMed U... If you can find some pics, would love to see...

Not mine. Those are coming from the UK, and it just looks like he is doing the flattened box (long sides) as an insert to a plastic case. I'm questioning the quality; pic does not look good!

I do fully redrawn/reworked art in Photoshop and Illustrator, and manufacture a complete box nearly identical to the originals.

I know Vincent at Coleco Box art made these in a very good quality. :)

I could use some of these arts for my Telegames in plastic boxes I have, since no "real" boxes are made for these games.

Tank Wars - Jungle Hunt - Strike It.

Actually I have some loose cartridges missing a home, so reproduced boxes are welcome.

If not, I would like to know where to buy plastic boxes that fit the species that can be found on the Coleco Box arts website.

• Like 1

I'd love to get into this, I'm very interested in the whole process and would love to make my own boxes! I'd just make them for my own personal collection but it would be cool if someone offered such a product. I'm not crazy about plastic cases and would rather have a traditional box. There's pros and cons either way.. I'm an artist and had some schooling in graphic design so maybe I'll start playing around with my printer and scanner. I need to source the card stock though. There's a Crafts 2000 where I live but I didn't see anything like that there when I went. I'm going to visit some local printers and pick their brain on it, also since I'm interested in screen printing as well.