IGNORED

WTT: my Sega Genesis, CD, and 32X for your...

mnkyby78

Hi, everyone! I've got a complete Sega system that I'd be interested in trading for a TurboDuo, or maybe a Jaguar CD, perhaps a PS3 with some extras, or maybe even an Atari 5200 and cash or other incentives. If you have something you think might interest me, feel free to make an offer!

Here's what I'm offering in addition to the Genesis (model 2), Sega CD add-on (model 2), and Sega 32X add-on: 1 Genesis controller, 1 Genesis-to-32X cable, 1 RF cable (also works with Playstation and SNES/N64/Gamecube). Also included is a custom power supply that powers all 3 units! You originally had to have 3 separate AC/DC adapters all plugged into the wall to power these systems, but this custom-made power supply eliminates clutter and lets you use only one outlet! Sweet!

I am including the game "Golf Magazine Presents 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples" for the Sega 32X. I am also including Night Trap (32x edition) for the Sega CD. PLEASE NOTE: this is only a COPY, no the original; I am providing it simply so you can verify the functionality of the Sega CD unit.

Let me know if you have any questions!

ao6mtz.jpg

14m9hly.jpg

153spao.jpg

du3at.jpg

v6kgo8.jpg

ou461c.jpg

i5w2ly.jpg