IGNORED

Wanted: Your spare common Intellivision Carts

Rev

PM me if you have any MATTEL spares you dont need or want, must be Screw type and be in good shape, label not important.

Paying 50 cents to 1.00 per cart plus shipping. Thanks!

(yes, you know what these are being used for, and not dominos!)

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

What's the deadline on this? It's way too icy to reach the flea markets near me this time of year.

Is there a stash of cheap INTY carts there? I never see them when I go to flea markets,or goodwill, just genesis sports games!

But no deadline.

• Like 1

It beats selling them on Ebay. :-). I'll see how many we have, I think we can get one game out of you! It's like taking bottles back when I was a kid!

Great analogy!

Ive been buying lots on ebay and on average, lots of intv commons sell for AROUND 1.00 per cart. Sometimes for less, sometimes for more.

One time last year I got a pretty sizable lot...maybe around 100, for less than 100.00. I should of kept records.

PM me if you have any MATTEL spares you dont need or want, must be Screw type and be in good shape, label not important.

Paying 50 cents to 1.00 per cart plus shipping. Thanks!

(yes, you know what these are being used for, and not dominos!)

No way! I'm holding on to my commons for now. Once all these homebrew projects run their course, I'll be one of the very few with a large stock of highly collectible Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack loose carts with labels in various questionable states!

I'll make a mint! I'll see you all in eBay! Bwaaaaahahaha!!! :rolling:

-dZ.

• Like 1

Great analogy!

Ive been buying lots on ebay and on average, lots of intv commons sell for AROUND 1.00 per cart. Sometimes for less, sometimes for more.

One time last year I got a pretty sizable lot...maybe around 100, for less than 100.00. I should of kept records.

I recently traded 40 Odyssey2 carts to a homebrewer for a copy of one of their upcoming homebrew games. Maybe something to consider offering if someone has a large enough batch. Win-win as they get a game and you get a dollar amount equivalent to the sale price of the game ...

Just an idea.

Edited by Fushek