IGNORED

Sly just listed a super rare cart !

CPUWIZ

I'll tell you why Nick is bidding on it.

Its because when Nick was in a bind and needed some quick cash CPUWIZ came along and pried Nick's Malagai cart from his dead lifeless fingers.

But seriously, I just sold mine cause I needed some quick cash and now I want another one (even though this one isn't 1/10th as nice as the one I sold CPU). :D

I'll tell you why Nick is bidding on it.

Its because when Nick was in a bind and needed some quick cash CPUWIZ came along and pried Nick's Malagai cart from his dead lifeless fingers.

But seriously, I just sold mine cause I needed some quick cash and now I want another one (even though this one isn't 1/10th as nice as the one I sold CPU).  :D

Hey man, good to see you around. I gotcha. :D

...and it's already up to $300, with over 6 days to go. Wow!

You call that WOW :!: I sold my Malagai for $1300 last year. Of course

it was in MINT condition with Box, Instructions and paperwork from the

manufacturer to ME. But $300 doesn't seem like anywhere near what

the top will be to me. I'll say $525 will grab this, maybe a little less due

to the condition.

Anthony

Bah, $450 is to much for Malagai, I see it way to often. I bought one for $360, I saw one without a label on eBay sell for $150, and I saw one in similar condition to this sell for $160 at the CGE auction last year. Now with these 2 on eBay it just hammers in my point that it is not a $450 game. If it was I wouldn't have seen 5 of them in the last 6 months.

Now I better go before I start the rant about people who pay $500 for loose Quadruns.

Hmm, to tell you the truth I have been to the post office nearly everyday this week today included. Reason being is that I was so backed up on shipping I had around 120 packages to send out.

Anyway, your MO is out and should arrive Friday or Saturday. One thing though, I wanted to get a Quest from Quintana Roo from you also but I forgot to add it in cause I was in a hurry when I sent. Would it be possible for you to hold off shipping when my MO gets there and wait for another one for QQR to get there?

I think thats it, guess there is no point in responding to your email now. :)