IGNORED

Over 60 Atari 5200 games in single auction no reserve.

midnight8

I hate to do it, but I need the space and a 50 hour a week job and full time school do not leave much time for these games and building controllers. This would be a great set for anyone. This includes a few nice little gems like the Koffi YellowKopter, Adventure II, and a whole lot more. My loss will be someones gain for sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121269733414?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I found your auction - may bid, but very interested in what it will sell for. It's a "fun to watch" auction. I wish you'd offered up a few of the individual items here before the auction.

I thought about offering up some of the individual games for auction, but one I do not want to force my wife to make countless trips to the post office and I still have a bunch of other stuff to sell. I am limiting myself to my Jaguar and lynx items along with limited 2600 and 7800 carts. I have nearly 300 Atari 2600 carts to sell. A few I may do individually just because they are kinda unique like T handle, or foreign labels. I told my wife on the 5200 carts that I was going to gamble on it. Start a dollar and no reserve and see what happened. It probably would have been better before Christmas.

Good luck with your auction. There are some fine games in there. Since I only collect boxed games it's unfortunately not something for my collection.

I have been mostly just the opposite. I am very limited on space and just do not have the room for thousands of games in boxes. The only thing I have boxes for are Jagaur and Lynx games mostly. I just have never been real interested in the boxes. Even back when I would buy games in boxes, I typically, would auction the boxes so someone else could have them.