IGNORED

Everquest Platinum Guide MAKE LOTS OF PLATINUM!

Are you an active player of Everquest on the PC? Have your characters had a hard time making money in the game and you're stuck with useless, or semi-useful armor, weapons, and additional items?

Have you been struggling many hours to try and make money to no avail?

Have you purchased other people's Platinum Guides for $10-25 and received little to no benefit?

If you answer yes to any of these questions, Philflound is your savior. Click the link to my website and for only $5.00, you will get the Platinum Guide of your dreams.

Read what I've written. Learn what I know and you too can have 8000pp in 3 weeks like my 20th level Enchanter currently has!

And most of the time I'm sleeping while it happens.

I've sold 5 of these guides in the past 2 weeks and everyone just loves it. Haven't had one complaint yet.

Besides money making, I give you tips on what to kill, quests to do, and other things. I teach you how to set up your characters so you can make money while you sleep. No more mixing food for hours on end!

Trust me. I'm an Atari Age member with good standing and have excellent feedback with ebay.

http://gpdcomics.tripod.com

Click the Everquest Platinum and Tutorial Guides page and take it from there.

Thanks for looking.

Phil

Actually I find it funny that I have more money than level 50 characters sometimes. I guess it's what you find and how high of a level you are. I have a friend who is a level 47 cleric and she's absolutely broke. I emailed her my guide and she's working on acquiring money. She told me she's stockpiled in the bank, but hasn't gone through with the final sales. I figure she should have 5k in a day or so once she starts selling what I tell her to.

:)

Phil

yeah no matter what level cleric you are, you are bound to be broke alot of times, their components for their spells can cost ALOT, especially if others that use the clerics help dont compensate them for all the great buffs they can give out, i used to carry 1 stack of each of the gems (to every raid) the clerics needed for the great buffs and i would give them to the clerics that keep me alive whenever they needed them, and even if they didnt need them :)

and at level 50 i was pretty broke as well but that was because i used all the money i had to buy better equipment then the full set of FEAR planer gear i had

but by the time i hit 57 (when i quit playing) money wasnt that important to a Ranger as most of the raids i went on had better stuff then you could buy, and by then i was dropping all my silver and copper pieces :D

ever try to walk/run to the bank with 60,000 pp? i did once and it took FOREVER and i was getting attacked by a level 10 or so skeleton all the way though the last zone :D