IGNORED

Free Systems!!

nmatheys

I have this box of systems and controllers that is taking up valuable game storage space and I want to get them out of here asap. The box consists of 3 7800 systems, 1 2600 system, and a bunch of joysticks/paddles/touch pads/and other various controllers. There are also a bunch of power supples but many of them aren't actually atari brand. I couldn't get the 2600 to work, and the 7800 systems are untested so they may or may not work.

Anyone who thinks they can put this stuff to good use this is your chance.

First one to say "I" and to PayPal me $14.00 for FedEx shipping takes it all.

You are the first person to say "I". Now the question is, will you be the first person to send me the shipping cost through PayPal?

My PayPal address, by the way, is nmatheys@aol.com

*More free giveaways throughout the day as I clean out more of my junk!

You sure are.

The stuff is now spoken for.

SWEEEET! If you were wondering, I was the person who just sent the money from an email address that is judith_friedrichsen@email.com becuase that is my ebay email address, which is my paypal address. I hope that's who you got the payment from.

I was sitting here, and paypal was taking FOREVER to load(I'm on dialup), and I was getting very frusterated, worried I might not send the payment in time.

Actually, I have the best Idea you could do with them if you give them to me. I am an NCOIC, Personnel Readiness Unit. I deploy people in the Air Force to overseas locations. I wanted to put an Atari together in this hanger that I process personnel in who end up waiting for two hours before they depart for where I am sending them. I have found with hanging Warreb Robinetts pic in my office. I have found more to be fans of the Atari than I could imagine. What do you say? How bout giving the deploying freedom fighters one last round of PAC MAN before they go.

:roll:

email me and I will provide my address

Actually if anything is donated, I can display your name and photo in our squadron if you would like. Any caption or expression you would want is fine with me. I am also in charge of the building. So heres your chance to donate and put on display at the same time.

emailme if your interested.

Cheers to all and the freedoms we have! :P