IGNORED

TT / MegaSTE VME bus question

I want to know if it's possible to connect a crazydots VME card and a Riebel/Bionet or PAM's ethernet cart to the VME bus or just 1 card?

I saw adapter to VME for 2 cards. But it is not possible to put this into the original TT case :sad: I am not sure but I remember it was named Panther and it sell man who sells PAK030.

I want to know if it's possible to connect a crazydots VME card and a Riebel/Bionet or PAM's ethernet cart to the VME bus or just 1 card?

I saw adapter to VME for 2 cards. But it is not possible to put this into the original TT case :sad: I am not sure but I remember it was named Panther and it sell man who sells PAK030.

I know that I can extend it but will it work :?

I cannot tell you. I did not try it because  I have only Imagine VME graphics card in my TT. I am using EtherNEC for networking

Hmm I have overhere now a BIONET, RIEBLE and PAM's VME bus card... but seems that I have to choose between my VGA card or network... :sad: