IGNORED

interest check MATTEL AQUARIUS MULTICART

lucifershalo

Yes, I'm still offering the Aquaricart. I haven't gotten very many requests for it lately, but I build them on demand and still have plenty of parts on hand. I've also begun work on an "Aquaricart Volume II" cartridge, featuring a collection of cassette games, but my progress on it will be slow until this summer.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/189033-aquaricart-the-aquarius-album-cartridge/

Very interesting. So cart 2 will also have same games that 1 had :)

No, they'll be different games. The original Aquaricart was a collection of cartridge games and applications, released either by Mattel or Radofin. I did include the cassette games that originally came with the Aquarius as a pack-in, but that was a last-minute bonus. "Volume 2" will be a collection of cassette games released by third parties. These were not included on the Aquaricart, mainly because the idea hadn't occurred to me at the time, but also because there isn't enough room in one cartridge for both collections. Many of those cassette titles are already bundled with Virtual Aquarius, but they would be very convenient to have in cartridge format to play on the real hardware, so that will be the focus of "Volume 2".

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Any news of Multicart v2 ?

Nothing yet. I want to get the 32K RAM module out of the way first, and I'll have an update to share on that soon. Once that's done, and once I take care of a few other things this month, I'll begin working on Volume 2. I'll start a new thread about it when the time comes.