IGNORED

Free Atari Manuals

wavemotion

I've always been amazed at the kindness of many Atari Age members. I've been recently reminded of that after badbrad has kindly offered to send me a couple of spare keyboard controllers for the price of shipping! In any event, I don't have much in the way of dupes, but I do have a small number of duplicate manuals and catalogs that might be of interest to someone. Maybe you have the cart and not the manual (which is an all too common occurance when finding carts in the wild)? In any event, these are totally free, I'll pay the cost of first class mail to get them to you - just send me a message if you want one or more of them. I'd prefer they go to homes that will actually use them (that is, if you already have it, don't ask for it, let someone that needs it get it!). All items in good shape. I realize this is pretty slim pickings, but maybe these common items will be helpful to someone!

Atari Manuals+misc

-----------------------

Video Chess (small black format)

Combat (large white format)

Pac-Man (large white format)

Pitfall (standard Activision format)

Owners Manual CX2600A (4 switch unit manual)

Imagic Video Game Catalog (covering Atari+Intellivision Rev D)

Atari Red Catalog - Rev E (49 Game Program Cartridges listed)

I also have a TRS-80 color computer catalog from 1982 if anyone wants it.

If you don't have any Atari (or Imagic) catalogs, they are pretty cool to look through. AA has them archived digitally, but it's nice to display one or two on your cofee table :)

I just wanted to thank everyone for thier fast response - all of the manuals and catalogs have now found good homes. They will be in the mail tommorow. I'm sorry to anyone that didn't get something.

I always wonder what happens to all those millions of manuals that people had at one time. The vast majority of ebay, thrifts and yard sale finds seem to have cart-only. I guess the manuals are just too much work to keep - probably they get torn or tattered and thrown out while the rock-solid carts endure :)