IGNORED

Tell me IGN is wrong (Worth of my 2600 collection)

gamecollector3

Hi everyone! :D

I started posting my collection on IGN (2600 first) and it give's you a price on what your collection is worth. Sure, that's IGN price. With me that seem's WAY to high.

I bought all of this at a flea-market last weekend, in one lot $165. Looking at the rarity guide some (like 4 or 5) might be rare to find, the other's are 5 and under.

Here's the link to the games: http://users.ign.com/collection/gamecollector3

(Oh, and the price IGN is giving me is $2,625.00 for the Atari 2600 collection. I'll be starting my other game system's after I post this. So, it'll go up.)

I would think that IGN is wrong. Could anyone tell me what they think it's worth? To me it's just worht $165, seeing that's the price I paid for it.

Thanks! :grin:

That's why, in all honesty, I think more than $1-$2 for anything rarity up to and including rarity 4 is a mistake. I learned the hard way when I got desperate and paid $20 for a Pitfall II, and then found two of them in the wild for 50 cents (I ended up giving one away in a contest on AA). It's only 5's and up that really command a "book price" to me.

I disagree with that statement that 5's are the only games that command a book price.  I've paid $15-$20 for some rarity 4's (bmx airmaster, frontline, and gyruss to name a few) and don't regret it for a second!  I still don't have jawbreaker (the last rarity 5 I need), and can't find one for under $20.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  

MattG.

4's would be iffy at best. They're just common enough that you can still find them in the wild now and then, but $20 is a "can't wait that long" price if you want to go gung-ho. The one time I paid $20 for a 4 was a big mistake, and I won't make it twice.

Hi everyone!  :D  

I started posting my collection on IGN (2600 first) and it give's you a price on what your collection is worth. Sure, that's IGN price. With me that seem's WAY to high.  

I bought all of this at a flea-market last weekend, in one lot $165. Looking at the rarity guide some (like 4 or 5) might be rare to find, the other's are 5 and under.  

Here's the link to the games:  http://users.ign.com/collection/gamecollector3

(Oh, and the price IGN is giving me is $2,625.00 for the Atari 2600 collection. I'll be starting my other game system's after I post this. So, it'll go up.)

I would think that IGN is wrong. Could anyone tell me what they think it's worth? To me it's just worht $165, seeing that's the price I paid for it.  

Thanks! :grin:

User "gamecollector3" does not exist. Please check the spelling of the username.  

:ponder: