IGNORED

The Auction to end all Auctions

Inky

If it's true, it's a pretty sweet deal. I mean a party at the Cubby Bear in Chicago (A great spot from what I hear) not to exceed $3000...

And I am a Cub fan, but even I don't think it'll be this year. Although you can't argue with the logic of Bobby. :D

Heck yeah it's a sweet deal if he'll hold up his end of the bargain. Huge party across from Wrigley Field for you and 50 people and season tickets for the 2004 season?

It's especially sweet since he didn't set a reserve price, you could get all that for less than grand.

Ah, what a shame. If it weren't for my tax bill, I'd bid on this one. Seriously. I mean even if it turned out to be a scam, it would still be worth it to be the winning bidder on "a guaranteed World Series" for my beloved Cubs. And if the seller WASN'T scamming us and they didn't make it, I'd have the greatest Cubs party of all time and invite the webmaster of CubsCentral.com to come down to Chicago with me and whoop it up.