IGNORED

2014 Olympics Atari Ski helmet.

Grevle

So i was watching the 2014 Olympics and i couldn't help notice the helmets for what i belive is the russian alpint team, Some sort of Atari inspired logo at the front of the helmet.

The helmet looks awesome.. :) .

I put a picture of the helmet here http://www.grevle.net/AtariHelmet.jpg

Edited by Grevle

That is not the Atari Logo, just some streamlined artistic look from the Manufacturer.

Agreed, its not the Atari Logo, But you can't deny it has similarities to the Atari Logo.

Yes. :)

This would have been the ideal corporate HQ.

Wow ! is this building for real ? It certainly have some "lookalike" to the Atari Logo

Edited by Grevle

Funny, I used to work for a retailer in the 80's who sold a lot of products that were branded JIL with a very similar logo to the Atari Fuji symbol... they were called Jutan International Limited and they sold electronics under the brands Candle and Citizen among others.

You can google up the logo... total knock off.

Retailer Consumers Distributing (in Canada at least) sold JIL products and Atari products.

Wow, Quite amazing, maybe the Atari Logo itself wields Mystical Powers from a hidden world, And soon the Logo will reveal its true power and open up a portal to another world, Maybe the logo was planted on earth by Aliens. hmm well, Or maybe not, hehe. :jango:

Edited by Grevle

Wow, you guys see the Atari logo in everything, don't ya?

Some would say we are obsessed :-o

post-19705-0-05605500-1393245204.jpg

I have plans to modify the bird table I made as it needs painting again... I think the roof's 'gable' bit could take a logo... not sure I can make good curves though :D