IGNORED

We are thrilled to announce that Intellivision will be featured in a few ep

Intellfan

Is it worth watching? I'm trying to wrap up Weeds. Just finished Firefly (and Serenity). Might start watching House of Cards with the Lady. Any other suggestions?

I liked it. I dig Keri Russell. Firefly and Serenity were awesome. I rewatch them every year. I gave up on Weeds I think in season five as I found it was getting too depressing. :)

House of Cards is next on my cram a show in a few days schedule.

If you don't have HBO you should get it. Game of Thrones, Banshee, True Detective and Newsroom are all worth watching in my books.

Damn I watch too much TV. :)

Firefly WAS great. Make sure to watch the film Serenity as it wraps up the story.

Fixed that for you. Still angry that it was pulled ... one of my favorite shows of all time. That show was shiny, captain, a-ok!

The Game of Thrones is wicked awesome. Right up there with Walking Dead as the best shows on TV.

Also, for Game of Thrones fans (especially for fans of the books as well) there's a great music video parody by Axis of Awesome:

• Like 1

I don't have HBO, so those shows will have to wait. I watched the first episode of the Walking Dead - it looks promising. That might be next for me (along with House of Cards).

Other past favorite series: BattleStar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Lost......Mr Show, Upright Citizens Brigade, Kids in the Hall, Trailer Park Boys :)

I don't have HBO, so those shows will have to wait. I watched the first episode of the Walking Dead - it looks promising. That might be next for me (along with House of Cards).

Other past favorite series: BattleStar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Lost......Mr Show, Upright Citizens Brigade, Kids in the Hall, Trailer Park Boys :)

Sell an extra Worm Whomper or two to pay for an HBO subscription, I swear it'll be worth it! :)

We clearly have similar TV tastes, as I own a few of those series you listed starting with BSG, Lost and Trailer Park Boys. Have you ever watched Farscape? It's on Netflix, all 88 episodes I think. Mmmmm, Claudia Black.

Sell an extra Worm Whomper or two to pay for an HBO subscription, I swear it'll be worth it! :)

We clearly have similar TV tastes, as I own a few of those series you listed starting with BSG, Lost and Trailer Park Boys. Have you ever watched Farscape? It's on Netflix, all 88 episodes I think. Mmmmm, Claudia Black.

Nah ... just sign up for the 3 month free trial, watch all the Game of Thrones, repeat next year.

Then again ... selling a Worm Whomper or two could be therapeutic given your addiction and all ...

Nah ... just sign up for the 3 month free trial, watch all the Game of Thrones, repeat next year.

Then again ... selling a Worm Whomper or two could be therapeutic given your addiction and all ...

Oooh, that's a good idea, but I like so many other shows on HBO too. If I could only have one channel, that's the one I would choose.

That said, he really should sell some of his Worm Whompers.

I've watched the first two episodes of Farscape.....not sure what to say. It's odd, but promising. Does it have a really good twist on the history of the Peacekeepers? ...Or on where/when this takes place? :)

I've watched the first two episodes of Farscape.....not sure what to say. It's odd, but promising. Does it have a really good twist on the history of the Peacekeepers? ...Or on where/when this takes place? :)

Just keep going. Some good villains, tons of cool aliens. Plus Claudia Black is hot.