IGNORED

Season 7 HAS BEGUN!

JacobZu7zu7

I am taking GAME SUGGESTIONS for Season 7.

Post any Title or Homebrew here at this Topic., You can suggest as much or as little as you want!

These games you all suggest will be included in the voting polls (5 at a time), will be in circulation between each two weeks throughout the new season.

Should be a fun Season 7, hope to see you there. :)

PS,

Any questions or suggestions about rules or the new season you can also post here.

Thanks!

We should have two rounds featuring PanManPlus games to honor his outstanding and unselfish contribution to the 7800 community. He is responsible for keeping the 7800 community alive and kicking with all of his games.

Not to diminish any of the other Homebrew programmers for their contributions because I love every homebrew game that has been given to the 7800 community.

In Fact we should have two months of homebrew games to celebrate and honor those who have given so freely.

IMHO

• Like 4

NEW RULE SUGGESTION FOR SEASON 7 (based on Serious' Website - http://www.highscore.com/learn/):

It's highly recommended to identify your username in the photo/video which proves your score, in order to tell it's actually your photo/video.

One of ways to identify yourself is to show your username written on a piece of paper.

As an example, I'm going to provide a photo and video (with identification) from the game H.E.R.O., played for the Atari 2600 Show and presented to Travis Gordon.

post-24681-0-38958400-1394275086_thumb.png

Edited by oyamafamily

NEW RULE SUGGESTION FOR SEASON 7 (based on Serious' Website - http://www.highscore.com/learn/):

It's highly recommended to identify your username in the photo/video which proves your score, in order to tell it's actually your photo/video.

One of ways to identify yourself is to show your username written on a piece of paper.

As an example, I'm going to provide a photo and video (with identification) from the game H.E.R.O., played for the Atari 2600 Show and presented to Travis Gordon.

I think that we play for fun- it is easy to manipulate a screenshot- with or without a username on the picture.

I will never understand the motivation of an adult to manipulate his score for any AtariAge HSC...

OK, sniff, sniff...I admit it...the screenshots I submit aren't really mine...I have someone else who sucks as bad as me at these games take the screen shot and submit it for me...

We do not need to put names to pictures we are on the HONOR system here.

@ oyama, are you worried about someone stealing your scores?

Yes, I am. In the last months, I put subtitles in the video/photo in accordance to HighScore.com (Serious website) recommendations.

In the last videos which I made and posted through YouTube, I put the picture of my real face at the opening.

Edited by oyamafamily

I want to try out for season 7! If I have the physical game i"ll do it on real hardware, though of course if I don't have the game, I'll have to use emulation. But yeah Im interested for season 7!

Games I think we should do:

• Mario Bros.
  • Galaga
  • Food Fight
  • Double Dragon
  • Rampage

THIS SEASON WE SHOULD DO A LIGHT-GUN GAME!

For example Crossbow, meltdown, etc,. I have the physical gun, and I think it would be a cool game challenge!

• Like 2

We played Crossbow before. I liked it very much.

Besides Crossbow (which can be played with a controller) I'm not sure about other emulators or even atari hardware for light gun games.

I only know the Wii emulator rocks! You can use the Wii remote to aim and shoot and it is very good.

Considering now I also have a light gun :), I would love to play with it this season.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...