IGNORED

pippols

chart45

all has been explained in that thread :

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/222445-who-wants-to-see-a-2nd-run-of-ghosts-n-zombies/

and exclusive thing i have in mind will be reserved only for people who own the game CIB at the moment , i will announce. :)

To be clear, I meant why not release 1.5 for the people who don't have 1.0? That has nothing to do with that link, as you just said here "I'm not sure yet what i'm going to do with that version and if i will release one day." Even a paid-for ROM of 1.5?

Sorry to be off-topic. Regardless of the reply, I'll stop now.

youki should ask you to send him your fake copy in exange of his next game

im not asking that mutch just to be able to get the fixed version 1.5 if he release it ill pay for since he didnt get hes part of$ for the one i own

Edited by chart45

Pippols is a very good game, like most MSX Konami's for that age, there are a few BAD Konami's released for MSX, but they was programmed by other software houses, E.G Green Beret.

Pippols is a fun game, with great graphics, and sound.

I didn see the Colecovision version, but since its MSX conversion it should just be the same ;)

• Like 1

Pippols is a very good game, like most MSX Konami's for that age, there are a few BAD Konami's released for MSX, but they was programmed by other software houses, E.G Green Beret.

I didn see the Colecovision version, but since its MSX conversion it should just be the same ;)

It looks bizarre. I can't wait to get my copies!!! :)

GnZ 2 is a new game , the following of the first one. The first want conclude by a "To be continued..." . I had planed originally the game as a trilogy. Not sure it will be. Gnz2 could conclude the story. We will see.

GnZ 1.5 is a re-worked version of Gnz . I'm not sure yet what i'm going to do with that version and if i will release one day. I wait to complete Gnz 2 then i will see with existing GnZ owner if they agree with my plan for Gnz 1.5.

Side note, I plan to do something special and exclusive for current Ghost'n Zombie owner . :).... teasing... ;)

No I do honestly plan on releasing more, but will probably wait until later this year to do so. :grin: I'll let you know when that time comes.

Life is beautiful today -- good news everywhere I look at :D :D :D

• Like 1

GnZ 2 is a new game , the following of the first one. The first want conclude by a "To be continued..." . I had planed originally the game as a trilogy. Not sure it will be. Gnz2 could conclude the story. We will see.

GnZ 1.5 is a re-worked version of Gnz . I'm not sure yet what i'm going to do with that version and if i will release one day. I wait to complete Gnz 2 then i will see with existing GnZ owner if they agree with my plan for Gnz 1.5.

Side note, I plan to do something special and exclusive for current Ghost'n Zombie owner . :).... teasing... ;)

Woohoo!!! Awesome that you are returning the support to the gamers that supported you in the beginning! So looking forward to this!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After finally setting aside some time to play this game, I agree completely with CrazyBoss. If you haven't picked up a copy of this game yet from CollectorVision, I would highly recommend that you contact Coleco_Master immediately to see if they still have more available. If not, check on eBay or Good Deal Games.

• Like 1

CollectorVision folks,

I received a damn nice package today here in Austria with loads of great looking stuff. Can't wait to try out the highly praised Pippols, take jumping lessions in Moon Patrol and finally bag that loose cartridge, manual, score pad in that fine Super Action Baseball box. You guys are outdoing yourself with each new release. Keep them cumming (as they would say over in the Intellivision board) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been playing Pippols pretty regularly for the past week and can now say definitively that it's one of the top ten titles in the CV library. Great work on this one, guys!

yes its one of many good MSX games Konami did in the 80's - They always made good games, there are som Konami labled games which was not so great, they seems to be programmed by others. Like Green Beret and PooYan. But else Konami was Quality. Hight detail graphics with the limited VDP and Nice Sound.