IGNORED

Star Maze For Texas Instruments Compueter

I just purchased a lot of TI cartridges, and this one is an anomaly. Is this rare, or worth anything. I can't find any information. It just says Star Maze and copyright 1983 Scott Foreman. I'd like to sell it, but don't want to rip myself or someon else off. Anybody know anything about this, or how much it is worth?

thank you

Star Maze was an educational title programmed by ScottForesman, manufactured for them by TI, and sold by either ScottForesman or a company named Tronics. There are several label variants (blue lettering on white background, red lettering on white background, and red lettering on white background with the Tronics logo. There are five other math games cartridges in the series. None of them are terribly expensive. I bought two of the other titles within the last couple of months NIB for under $20 each. Some of the titles have been offered for up to $75, but usually don't sell at that price. Loose cartridges are much less--$7 to $10 range, unless they happen to be one of the extremely rare combo modules that put two of the six titles in a single module case. Those have the names of the two games on the labels (they have red letters on white background) along with one of the following: Module A, Module B, or Module C. Some of these latter modules also come in color cases (I have them in red and yellow).

There are a lot of other ScottForesman modules for reading and math, as well as a set of school management modules. The school management modules are unbelievably rare--I know of less than a dozen of any individual title in the series that survives, and a goodly number of those don't have the documentation. The reading and math cartridges are relatively common, like the Star Maze game you found. I hope this helps.