IGNORED

2014 Harmony Games to start next month

Dan Iacovelli

N.E.R.D.S might be hard one because it wasn't released by Atari age and the rom might not be available

I do have the actual cart since I got at cge a few years back.

with that said: I want to see howmany do have the cart. post here if there is enough then I'll keep it in the list

ok then nerds is out then, try to choose a game thats rom is released which would be better for all.

ok here is the list so far:

oyamafamily: Stay Frosty(for final round only)

S.BAZ: Chetiry, Boulder Dash (round 6), & Princess Rescue( round 7)

again players need to approve this by :thumbsup: for or :thumbsdown: against

by voting you mention the game and a icon(or the word for or against)

Only the demo of Boulder Dash was released. I didn't play it. So I don't know if it's complete enough for comparing scores and, since Boulder Dash, the final version released on cartridge, doesn't run on harmony, it would be good to test the demo rom before.

If it works, then it's definetly a :thumbsup: vote!

Princess Rescue :thumbsup:

Chetiry :thumbsup:

Stay Frosty :thumbsup:

Technically the BD demo is more than suitable for a competition. :thumbsup:

And Andrew and I would love to see more people playing the game.

Since we are showcasing two pretty complicated levels, the difficulty ramp up is pretty step. Especially if one has never played the game before.

If yo u choose the game, please make sure to use the updated demo version we posted some months ago. It is slightly more polished.

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch
  • Like 1

Technically the BD demo is more than suitable for a competition. :thumbsup:

And Andrew and I would love to see more people playing the game.

Since we are showcasing two pretty complicated levels, the difficulty ramp up is pretty step. Especially if one has never played the game before.

If yo u choose the game, please make sure to use the updated demo version we posted some months ago. It is slightly more polished.

Then I'm voting :thumbsup: for Boulder Dash.

well we have four votes one for each.

still time for others to vote.

btw: Princess Rescue was used in last years harmony games so if chosen we reuse the same rules as before.

if your wondering why I'm doing the game chosing like this rather then have top players pick,its because

since last years top 5 picked the first 5 games and since there only 3 rounds left figured this would be a fun and fair

way to pick the games for the round.

there is a green demo version out some place of cherity posted on the forum I do have the WIP version on my harmony

the full version(color) isn't available.

Lids asked about this game last year as well and he went with lead

Edit: heres CD-W's blog on the gameboy version http://atariage.com/forums/blog/107/entry-8063-chetiry/

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

so far we have the following

round 6: Cherity (GB version)

round 7: Boulder Dash (if works on harmony 1.05 else Princess Rescue)

Round 8: Stay Frosty (or Princess Rescue (or BD if it doesn't work on harmony) if BD works on harmony )

if there are any other suguestions

please do this way:

Round # , and Game it makes it easier for me(I'll stop taking suggestitons on june 11th)

Boulder Dash is a maybe for round 7 depending on if works on harmony cart since this will also be played at VGS'14

as well I know princess rescue runs on harmony so that would be back up.if does then PR gets moved to final round

if it doesn't PR stays at round 7 and DB moves to round 8.(if anybody knows if the demo of BD works on harmony

let me know)

keep voting though at least until june 19th,then I'll announce the final 3 rounds.

• 2 weeks later...