IGNORED

Dracula Will "hopefully" Return

Grevle

I did some work on a new Version on a dracula game, I put my new knowlegde on Assembler and multicolor players and VBI in use.

The gameplay should have some elements from the old one but the concept of the games is actually very different.

But lately i have been occupied by real life issues so i havent been able to do more work on it.

Heres a few images of it, the game is in early alpha stage.

post-32232-0-78370300-1395520704_thumb.jpg

post-32232-0-67151800-1395520722_thumb.jpg

post-32232-0-35753100-1395520756_thumb.jpg

I dont know when or if the game gets finished but i hope to get som inspiration sometime in the future to work more on the game.

• Like 11

Looks good; this is great news :thumbsup:

I think Dracular Lives was your best game (so far), It just needed a few tweaks to even out the difficulty as there were some spots that took nearly all your lives. Hopefully you can cram more screens in to your new project or load them from disk or something :)

• 5 months later...

I was not able to finish this game for Abbuc this year, since this first post there has been some progress of this game, But is not close to get finish.

As you can see i have changed my username again , This is possible with a AtariAge subscription. Hope you like my new username.

For now i dont have mutch time for Atari programming but hopefully i will finish this new Dracula game at some point and also perhaps have more Atari 8-Bit creations in the future ;) .

• Like 1

Gameplay ? .. well more like a platformer with a twist and Dracula as usual should be able to change into a bat for some flying also. Kinda like my first Dracula game but actually very different also in the concept of the game. Dracula must rescue mina in his own backyard and do it many times as his girl Mina keep on getting kidnapped..lol.

• 4 weeks later...