IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

For those that are interested, a member in the Neo-Geo community by the name of, "Darksoft" is developing a Neo-Geo AES multigame cartridge. It looks interesting and its been tooked about throughout the community.

Here's the link to read more .

Anthony...
  • Like 3

Hi guys,

Back again with HappyConsoleGamer doing what he does best.

Here, we see Johnny will be playing against his wife in one another classic and fun title, King of the Monsters 2 for the AES.

Boy, I love couples duking it out with video games rather than domestic violence! :-D

Nice video from two great people in the video game community.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with, The Skinny Nerd doing what he enjoys.

Here, we will see him in action for the first time playing 8 man for the MVS.

From his description,

"This is my first time playing 8 man on the MVS.

Its a pretty straight foreword side scrolling beat-em-up and I had quite a bit of fun playing it! Wish I would have played it when I saw it out in the wild!"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

The 161-in-1 multigame is back for pre-ordering for the Neo-Geo AES. If you wish, pre-orders for this item is available on the neo-geo.com Neo Store as of now.

Anthony...

logo.gif

Hello,

A product you showed interest in is now in stock.
Divider_Horizontal.gif1339-2T.jpg Multigame 161-in-1 English AES by DGE + alternate art bundle

Preorder, ships late May, 2016. This space saving solution combines 161 complete Neo-Geo games onto a single home cartridge. New copy, factory sealed. Includes the new and unused matching serial # alternate art seen here., $785.00

btn_addtocart.gif

Bullet_MoreInfo.gifRead more about this product Divider_Horizontal.gif

NeoStore.com
http://www.neostore.com/
Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

Back with KITT171 doing another great video when he finally receives a Neo-Geo CMVS unit for the first time with his first reactions towards it.

This video was done a few years ago, but it was his dream to play these games for a very long time. He still does after this was published. :)

Anthony...

http://m.imgur.com/YEnSXWk

Any ideas why Puzzle Bobble is a bit off-centered?

Just a guess: this may be because of flat screen CRTs problems with imperfect screen geometry. With enough time you can fix it in service menus. If you try doing this just make sure you do your research first because too drastic changes of screen geometry can damage your screen forever.

• Like 1

I'm thinking it is the aspect ratio. Also, I'm curious why it says Level-4 all the time haha!

Hi Bix,

The level 4 is normal in which it shows the difficulty level on the game which usually sets at MVS level at 4!

As for the screen concern, try adjusting your screen to the ratio for the game. See if that works.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Just a guess: this may be because of flat screen CRTs problems with imperfect screen geometry. With enough time you can fix it in service menus. If you try doing this just make sure you do your research first because too drastic changes of screen geometry can damage your screen forever.

Hi Justin,

What works for me is adjusting the screen for the picture by centering it from the default settings on the TV unit. My Samsung unit had a similar problem and from the units settings, it had this problem as well!

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Neo Geo Challenge week 11 is here, playing a game I played when I first started my YouTube channel: Aero Fighters 2/Sonic Wings 2! Just such a fun game and a true classic vertical shmup that stands the test of time! Tons of action, varied enemies, and plenty of bullets on screen make this a stiff challenge indeed! Ok post your videos and beat my score.....You can do it!

Happy Gaming!

-Aaron Classic Gamer

• Like 1

Some Neo Goodness!!!

Hi Evile,

Fantastic pickup with Fighter's History Dynamite. That's a really fun fighter for the Neo-Geo and glad that its added to your library my good man.

Adding more interest to your new title, is your home! You really have a nice game room with perfect setup and organized shelves of video games!

Thank you for sharing this with us! :)

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Neo Geo Challenge week 11 is here, playing a game I played when I first started my YouTube channel: Aero Fighters 2/Sonic Wings 2! Just such a fun game and a true classic vertical shmup that stands the test of time! Tons of action, varied enemies, and plenty of bullets on screen make this a stiff challenge indeed! Ok post your videos and beat my score.....You can do it!

Happy Gaming!

-Aaron Classic Gamer

Hey Aaron,

Thank you as always with your Neo-Geo challenge bro. AF2 is the title that attracted me to your channel and help start being friends with each other. A game that will always be known for that, and will last a life time :-D

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with flaixneogeo showing us his impressive Neo-Geo collection. Besides his advertising flyers, flaix has an outstanding selection of Neo-Geo phone cards, tokens, pins and other miscellaneous goodies that he wanted to share with us.

Thank you as always flaix. Your Neo-Geo memorabilia really is superb! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224