IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

2 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

Great choice with Shock Troopers for the Neo-Geo Marko. A fun run n gun game that came out in the late 90's and still showing my the Neo-Geo was still a contender in the video game industry. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :)

Anthony...

11 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Great choice with Shock Troopers for the Neo-Geo Marko. A fun run n gun game that came out in the late 90's and still showing my the Neo-Geo was still a contender in the video game industry. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :)

Anthony...

Most welcome, will post the sequel quick overview tomorrow.  Then this weekend will have the usual longer KOF overview for 2000

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This evening, we are with AtariAge member @MegaManFan. Here we see him doing a fantastic review on the Neo Pocket Game Drive. Very nice indeed. Enjoy. :)

From the decription,

"This week Homebrew Review tackles not a game, but a flash drive, and given the way it works it's certainly "homebrew." The Neo Pocket Game Drive doesn't have the sizzle of a device like a Terraonion or a Krikzz EverDrive -- in fact it's painfully slow to scroll through the list of files on a micro SD card, and incredibly tedious to copy those files from the SD card to the flash memory. If the name of your game is speed, this device is certainly not for you. HOWEVER... if you want to play the entire Neo Geo Pocket and Pocket Color library and all homebrews made for it, this is the best/only solution out there for loading them onto one cartridge to use on your device. That makes the downsides worth it for the one HUGE ass upside that you get. Subscribe to Mistah MegaManFan for new content daily! Like, share and comment to help the channel grow. As always thanks for watching!"

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Ozzy Yzzo with more of The Eye of Typhoon. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"This is the Beta version running on Neo.Geo (Mame driver). Single player session, playing as 'Nelson'. Played by Johnny 16bit. The wait is over.. Beta version is available! :)"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 TEAM KROHNEN is comprised of ÁNGEL, KROHNEN, and KULA DIAMOND! >ÁNGEL https://youtu.be/WCqWl3Gft-s >KROHNEN https://youtu.be/AfWetA3m2XQ >KULA DIAMOND https://youtu.be/t9xfCKwhc_U #SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにてスイスドロー形式の大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #KOF14
Translated from Japanese by
[Notice] A Swiss draw-style tournament will be held online. Please join us! #SNK #KOF14

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【キャンペーン中!】NEOGEO LABEL NEOGEO'CLOCK NEOGEOロゴの壁掛け式アクリル時計 針の色も黒でシンプルなデザインなので、 どんなお部屋のスタイルにも馴染みやすい商品です。 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015695164.html #SNK #NEOGEO
[Campaign! ] NEOGEO LABEL NEOGEO'CLOCK The NEOGEO logo wall-mounted acrylic clock hands are also black and have a simple design. It is a product that is easy to adapt to any room style. https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015695164.html #SNK #NEOGEO

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【キャンペーン中!】 NEOGEO ネクタイ ビジネスシーンにぴったりな『NEOGEO Biz』シリーズのネクタイです。シルク100%かつ、NEOGEOマークワンポイント刺繍の豪華仕様!外箱に入っているので、NEOGEOが好きな方へのプレゼントにも最適な商品です! https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015691579.html #SNK #NEOGEO
[Campaign! ] NEOGEO tie A tie from the "NEOGEO Biz" series that is perfect for the business scene. 100% silk and NEOGEO mark one-point embroidery luxury specifications! It's in an outer box, so it's a perfect gift for those who like NEOGEO! https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015691579.html #SNK #NEOGEO

Anthony..

The reason the NGPC SD Kit/Game Drive is slow is because of how the NGPC games/system are designed, giving it a negative review over speed is utterly unfair.

Poor design I guess on SNKs part, the games don't have dedicated save chips or batteries like Nintendo/Sega went with, they have a chip that does basically both, it's got the game and rewriteable space for your saves.  Due to this, the kit has to behave as it does, utterly slow, because it's moving the entire chip size of contents from your SD card to the slotted space in the cartridge itself and has to do it one game at a time which is painfully slow.  I don't even bother writing to it anymore until I want to switch a few games into the space because they can take anywhere from 1-5min each depending on the game size if I remember right.  NeoSavemasta or whatever it was had a NGPC kit too, same speed problem, but was smaller so less obnoxious as it was just 1 game at a time like the older dumpy flashboy for Virtual Boy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tanooki said:

The reason the NGPC SD Kit/Game Drive is slow is because of how the NGPC games/system are designed, giving it a negative review over speed is utterly unfair.

Poor design I guess on SNKs part, the games don't have dedicated save chips or batteries like Nintendo/Sega went with, they have a chip that does basically both, it's got the game and rewriteable space for your saves.  Due to this, the kit has to behave as it does, utterly slow, because it's moving the entire chip size of contents from your SD card to the slotted space in the cartridge itself and has to do it one game at a time which is painfully slow.  I don't even bother writing to it anymore until I want to switch a few games into the space because they can take anywhere from 1-5min each depending on the game size if I remember right.  NeoSavemasta or whatever it was had a NGPC kit too, same speed problem, but was smaller so less obnoxious as it was just 1 game at a time like the older dumpy flashboy for Virtual Boy.

Good to know Tanooki. Thank you for stopping by on expressing your points to give us more insight to benefit us. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Concept arts of the 1st Fatal Fury game. Original title is Real Bout, intro is slightly different, as 3 characters' names. Player has to choose between Terry and Andy before a fight.Then, Terry fights Andy, wins and continues the fight alone.#Fatalfury #Garoudensetsu #NeoGeo #SNK

Anthony..

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 10:24 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

オサレなセンターラグ(^^♪ でもこれ踏めませんね~ ネオジオ
Fashionable center rug (^^ ♪ But I can't step on this ~ Neo Geo

Anthony..

I love this rug wow 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Good to know Tanooki. Thank you for stopping by on expressing your points to give us more insight to benefit us. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

No problem.  Go find it yourself (I think) because when SAINT showed up here years ago with it in development, then selling it, he was talking about how it worked and all that.  I know I asked quite a bit, we got to talking privately more too, so I can't recall if what I wrote was public or off eyes question I did in PM but that's what I remember.  It's basically unavoidable, which is why you have the added space so you can buffer a few games so at least you're not crawling through re-burn updates all the time.  I think I stacked like 5 of them in my cart that I don't already own for ease of access.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

Great Video, makes the wait for Windjammers 2 even longer…

Ya beat me to it Marko. Glad that you did. :)

I agree bro. Windjammers 2 looks so awesome. I would love to play it and have this in the collection. The Windjammers for the Neo-Geo is truly a timeless classic. :)

Anthony..

2 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

Decent follow up 

I feel the same why thinking it's a decent follow up Marko. I think the first installment was better. I did spend a good amount of time playing 2nd Squad, but it I didn't have that spark to dedicate myself like the first one.

Thank you for sharing your videos with us as always bro. Keep it up for sure. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome you gave to the Flying Power Edition box set on Nintendo Switch!  This limited edition is now out of stock.  However, the WINDJAMMERS and WINDJAMMERS 2 games are both available in Collector's edition 

Anthony...