IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I talked to piko I'm going to hold off on super bubble pop, seems nice, but I like the AES updated version more.  If/when that's ported to MVS when the new old stock carts from 20 years ago sell out then I'll look into it.  I'm sure the variant collectors out there will love that they'll need to buy two games. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I talked to piko I'm going to hold off on super bubble pop, seems nice, but I like the AES updated version more.  If/when that's ported to MVS when the new old stock carts from 20 years ago sell out then I'll look into it.  I'm sure the variant collectors out there will love that they'll need to buy two games. ;)

Yeah Tanooki. I was sold for the AES version. It looks cool and seeing Jeff Kurtz at Neobitz participated in helping Eli and his team is a good sign that his isn't some mickey mouse job to be disappointed.   I also was pleased with the price for the game for Supper Bubble Pop as well. I mean, $299 and with the option of having free shipping? All together, I think this will be the lowest I've seen for a Neo-Geo AES game using new manufacturing components. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Anthony...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

A good way to channel one's inner Godzilla, especially now that Pluto TV has a 24/7 Godzilla channel and a bunch of movies on demand.

Oh wow! That's interesting Ryan. I thought I was the only member that knew about this. Glad I'm not the only one in AtariAge that knows bro. :)

Anthony....

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【KOFの限定武器】 プレイヤーの皆様、KOFの中で、様々な限定武器があります。その中に、「これは珍しい!」と思う武器はどれでしょうか? その答えをコメント欄に残してください! 抽選で5名様にアイテムパックをプレゼント! 〆:7月24日0:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #抽選 #プレゼント
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF Limited Weapons] Dear players, there are various exclusive weapons in KOF. Among them, which weapon do you think is "This is rare!"? Leave your answer in the comments! An item pack will be presented to 5 people by lottery! Closing date: 0:00 on July 24th #KOF98UMOL #KOF #抽選 #プレゼント

Anthony...

Hi guys,

『KOF』シェルミー(『SNKヒロインズ』版)のフィギュアが登場 山下しゅんや氏描き下ろしをもとに立体化。投げ技“Fカップチュード”発動時の挑発的ポージングを艶やかに再現。コトブキヤショップ限定特典として“舌ペロ”した表情替えパーツが付属。 https://famitsu.com/news/202307/23310369.html
"KOF" Shermie ("SNK Heroines" version) figure appears Three-dimensional based on the original illustration by Shunya Yamashita. The provocative pose when the throwing technique "F Cuptude" is activated is brilliantly reproduced. Comes with a "tongue pero" facial expression part as a Kotobukiya shop limited privilege. https://famitsu.com/news/202307/23310369.html

F1tsfAaaUAE-mAt?format=jpg&name=small

F1tsfGWaIAAIwld?format=jpg&name=small

A figure of "KOF" Shermie ("SNK Heroines" version) is now available. Glossy reproduction of the provocative pose when the throwing technique "F Cuptude" is activated

2023.07.23 19:15

Kotobukiya has started accepting reservations for "SNK Bishoujo Shermie -SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy- " from  the fighting game " SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy".

advertisement

Shermie drawn by illustrator Shunya Yamashita has been made into a three-dimensional figure. The provocative pose when the throwing technique "F Cuptude" is activated is gorgeously reproduced. If you make a reservation at the Kotobukiya shop, you will receive facial expression parts as a limited privilege.

From the fighting game "SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy", "Shermie" participates in the BISHOUJO series!

• Title: SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy
  • Product Name: SNK Bishoujo Shermie -SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy-
A figure of "KOF" Shermie ("SNK Heroines" version) is now available.  Glossy reproduction of the provocative pose when the throwing technique "F Cuptude" is activated
A figure of "KOF" Shermie ("SNK Heroines" version) is now available.  Glossy reproduction of the provocative pose when the throwing technique "F Cuptude" is activated

Description of item

From the fighting game "SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy", "Shermie" participates in the BISHOUJO series!

Illustrator Shunya Yamashita has drawn her with her fearless acrobatic movements and captivating gestures that have captured the hearts of fans.
Her provocative pose when activating her throwing technique "F Cuptude" has been sculpted gorgeously by her sculptor ke (Komaka).
She wears her long-sleeved suit and miniskirt, which she designed herself.
The pedestal reproduces the characteristic patterned carpet of the 1st stage in the game of " SNK Heroines ", the "hall stage".

Anthony...

On 7/21/2023 at 6:35 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Oh wow! That's interesting Ryan. I thought I was the only member that knew about this. Glad I'm not the only one in AtariAge that knows bro. :)

Anthony....

Oh man, I have been watching a lot of Gozilla lately thanks to this channel.  It is just too easy to go to and watch, especially if you are just playing it in the background and/or doing other things in the interim.  It is truly awesome.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 1:27 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Yeah Tanooki. I was sold for the AES version. It looks cool and seeing Jeff Kurtz at Neobitz participated in helping Eli and his team is a good sign that his isn't some mickey mouse job to be disappointed.   I also was pleased with the price for the game for Supper Bubble Pop as well. I mean, $299 and with the option of having free shipping? All together, I think this will be the lowest I've seen for a Neo-Geo AES game using new manufacturing components. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Anthony...

Yes me to!  Just got back from vacation need to wait a couple of weeks then I`m ordering the AES version..

On 7/21/2023 at 7:35 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Anthony....

I seen this also! Huge Godzilla fan! was so excited to see this.....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Oh man, I have been watching a lot of Gozilla lately thanks to this channel.  It is just too easy to go to and watch, especially if you are just playing it in the background and/or doing other things in the interim.  It is truly awesome.

Awesome Ryan. I love Godzilla. Glad to know I'm not the only one out there that's having a blast seeing him on the channel bro. Thanks for sharing you posting to brighten me up bro. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Darrin9999 said:

Yes me to!  Just got back from vacation need to wait a couple of weeks then I`m ordering the AES version..

Great to know Darrin. At that price, it' worth purchasing. And with the free shipping option, it's a real win-win for us the gamer. Glad Eli at @PikoInteractive was able to offer the game at such a sweet deal to make all interested for sure. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Speaking of which. Great article from our pal @roots.genoa :)

Les derniers exemplaires NeoGeo MVS de Super Bubble Pop sont en vente sur la boutique de @Pikointeractive , ainsi qu'une nouvelle version en cartouche AES réalisée avec Neobitz :
Translated from French by
The last NeoGeo MVS copies of Super Bubble Pop are on sale on the @Pikointeractive store, as well as a new version in AES cartridge made with Neobitz:

Piko Interactive resurrects an obscure Neo Geo title

dKEvtLKc?format=png&name=900x900

The day before yesterday, publisher Piko Interactive published a news bulletin in which it began by confirming its involvement in the mini Coleco Revival terminal integrating Top Racer alias Top Gear (1992). And he also announced the arrival on his shop of six "new" physical editions. Half are regulars in the company's catalog, but the other half are much more surprising. We'll come back to an unreleased Super Nintendo on Sunday to focus today on two Neo Geo cartridges ... We couldn't blame you for never having heard of Super Bubble Pop(2002), a skill game influenced by Puzzle Bobble (1994) and released on PC , PlayStation , Xbox , GameCube and GBA , but also in arcades in 2004. Apparently very few MVS cartridges were produced from the port made by Vectorlogic , and so Piko Interactive is selling the last copies at this address for $250 (€223) – there are less than ten left. But even if it means dusting off this forgotten license, the publisher has teamed up with Neobitz – which we hadn't talked about here for a long time.– to create a remake that has the good idea to partly abandon the pre-calculated graphics of the original (apparently included) for colorful pixelart , while adding intro and end cutscenes. Baptized Neo Super Bubble Pop , it is only offered at this address in AES format and at a price of $299 (€267).

fcce04103b8d6e1623529afc48bf6cb7?s=200&d Guillaume Verdin

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

9/22発売 プレミアムブースター「THE KING OF FIGHTERS」 出演キャストとクリエイターの箔押しサインカードを17種収録 SPの一部カードデザイ 他カードの公開もお楽しみに 商品情報はこちらから! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS
 Premium booster "THE KING OF FIGHTERS" released on 9/22  17 types of stamped signature cards of the cast and creators  Some SP card designs released  Look forward to the release of other cards   Click here for product information! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS

F1yTHK2aQAElOCt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Antony...

Hi guys,

新規ファイター[XV オロチシェルミー]、 [XV オロチクリス]のPV公開! 新しく参戦する[XV オロチシェルミー]と [XV オロチクリス]! その姿をチェックしてみましょう youtube▼ https://youtu.be/dP2JcP7mDew #KOFAS #KOF #シェルミー #クリス
New fighter [XV Orochi Shermie], PV release of [XV Orochi Chris]! With the newly participating [XV Orochi Shermie] [XV Orochi Chris]! Let's check it out 

Anthony...

Hi guys,

South town's big bad Boss Young and Present. I wonder the canon age of Ryo from Art of fighting. He looks like hes the same age as Geese. But younger in KOF. #ryosakazaki #geesehoward #artoffighting #thekingoffighters #raydasharts #fatalfury #terrybogard

Anthony...