IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

@ColecoGamer @SlidellMan @GoldLeader @wolfy62 @M-S @Madwindoman @Punisher5.0 @evilevoix @Stage_1_Boss @INTVCruise @retrorussell @Reaperman @roots.genoa @Razzie.P @Zap! @neogeo1982@KidGameR186496 @Kiwi @SoundGammon @Serguei2 @bent_pin @Tanooki @Cobra Strike Down @Rick Dangerous @128Kgames @eightbit @ECWfan @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @Hwlngmad @Steril707 @OldSchoolRetroGamer @NeoPancho @Franjo @MarkoCG77 @masschamber @joeatari1 @electricmastro @DJ Clae @Darrin9999 @Steven Pendleton @swlovinist  @drludos @japangameonline @awbacon @Bratwurst @GoldenWheels @SoundGammon @Songbird @PikoInteractive @eebuckeye  @Metal Jesus @aduffy1976

Hi guys,

Pre-orders for Cyborg Force is now up and running. Here's your chance to own the game. 

https://www.neobyteforce.com/shop

Neo Byte Force - Neo Geo retro arcade games

Cyborg Force AES Limited Collector PackAES-JPCE-update.jpgAES-USCE-update.jpgcollectorpack.jpg
         Select Region                                       US/EUR (English)                                                    JP (Japanese)                               
Pre-Order
Cyborg Force AES Classic Collector PackAES-JP-update.jpgAES-US-update.jpgcollectorpack.jpg
         Select Region                                       US/EUR (English)                                                    JP (Japanese)                               
Pre-Order
Cyborg Force AESAES-JP-update.jpgAES-US-update.jpg
Pre-Order
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, walter_J64bit said:

I have a question, does Neo Geo use compression on their game cartridges?

Hi Walter,

Welcome to the Neo-Geo thread. Glad to have you aboard with us and thank you for asking the question. :)

From what I remember is that the Neo-Geo cartridges use hardly any, to no compression compared to others. Thinking of doing something with the Neo-Geo Walt? 

Anthony..

1 hour ago, Steril707 said:

Good to see some things being in development right now.

Neo Geo Brew scene is taking up some steam...

So true Mike. Glad to see all these wonderful game being developed right now. Now we need Hyperblaster from you so we can pre-order your title for us to play. Really looking on doing so with yours Mike. :)

Anthony..

7 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

I am glad to have been part of Ozzy Yzzo's latest game, even though the chance of my voice clip being used are slim.

Oh wow! That's really cool to know Slidel. Glad that Johnny16Bit made you participate. What sound clip voice have you done bro?

Anthony..

13 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Finally found my beloved again! My first MVS cart I ever owned, now finally back in my collection. 

Alright!!! Glad to see you back with Neo Drift Out back in your collection Daz. Now this is what makes us smile knowing that you once again have a game back in your collection that has given you many hours of enjoyment. Love reading happy postings like this bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

本日11月25日(土)より BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER TOKYOにて 『THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH』 販売開始! 引き続き商品をご紹介致します! 11月25日(土)〜12月31日(日)期間中 税込¥5,000以上お買上毎に 《KOF XIII GM クリアファイル》(A4サイズ)を プレゼント! #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMT
Translated from Japanese by
From today, November 25th (Saturday) “THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH” at BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER TOKYO Sales start! We will continue to introduce products! From November 25th (Saturday) to December 31st (Sunday), you will receive a free ``KOF XIII GM Clear File'' (A4 size) with every purchase of ¥5,000 or more including tax! #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMT

F_wCtLcbwAABZlD?format=jpg&name=360x360

F_wCtLiaMAAuhAB?format=jpg&name=360x360

F_wCtLgaAAA1rQN?format=jpg&name=360x360

F_wCtLfagAAfX_N?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA” イベント情報 入口にはアッシュの立ちパネルがあります 撮影スポットが沢山あるので是非写真を撮ってくださいね #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA" Event information  There is a standing panel of ash at the entrance  There are many photo spots, so please take photos  #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO

F_sc2vPa4AA181r?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA” イベント情報 入口に草薙京と八神庵がお出迎え こちらも撮影スポットとなっております #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA" Event information  Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami welcome you at the entrance  This is also a photo spot  #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO

F_vqIH3a0AAINit?format=jpg&name=small

F_vqIIIbAAA65wV?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA” イベント情報 イベントスペースではKOF XIII発売当時の貴重な販促物もSNKさんのご協力で展示させていただいてます #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA" Event information  In the event space, valuable promotional materials from the time of KOF XIII's release will be displayed with the cooperation of SNK  #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO

F_hMk0fbcAAY5aI?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Here's the latest updates from our friend @Steril707 on the progress of Krogharr and Inviyya2. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :)

In my good old tradition of having an overview about the last year on my birthday (and an unscrupulous attempt to get some birthday wishes), here we go again...

I am quite happy about the progress of Krogharr so far. Interestingly enough, the thing that took most of my time was that HUD in the upper left corner. That drove me almost nuts. lol.

All four levels are basically done. Some stuff still to do though. Mostly boss fights. But yeah, I have two weeks left till my self decided deadline.. haha. I even asked Amiga Bill for a date on his show for the release on Sunday, the 10th of December.. So ready your wallets, guys...

After a few months of swords, sorcery and groan sounds, I will be happy to continue on the Neo Geo version of Inviyya2 after that. I am currently experimenting with creating 3D objects after learning a bit of Blender3D. Let's see where that leads to. Now that I have my Neo Geo AES and the appropriate original arcade-stick with it, It's just waiting for the NeoSD Pro to finally being able to test on real hardware.

And I also have some ideas and cute mockups for a few little Atari 8-Bitter games. Let's see if I find time for that...

So, anyway, that's the big update. Hope you guys are fine, and looking forward to some barbaric action on 10th of December.

May be an image of video games and text

Anthony...

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Here are the top 8 in the Ozhadou Nationals 17. Please look forward to seeing who wins! The streaming is scheduled from 10 am AEST : https://twitch.tv/ozhadou W ChenChen vs Dark Chaotix Cobalt vs @Zed_sfv L Lumidyne vs @TAJgarou Mildsome vs Ddmaru #KOFXV #SWC2023

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】SAMURAI SPIRITSの大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加下さい! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=9596 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
[Notice] A SAMURAI SPIRITS tournament will be held. Please join us! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=9596 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】SAMURAI SPIRITSの中初級者大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=9607 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ
[Notice] SAMURAI SPIRITS intermediate/beginner tournament will be held. Please join us! https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=9607 #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

KOFAS×ストリートファイター6コラボまで、あと1日! いよいよ明日、チャレンジャーの皆さんが待ちわびていたあのファイターたちがKOFASにやってきます! 特設サイトのギフトクーポンの申し込みに加え、コラボに向けて万全の準備をしてください!▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.net/ja/sf6 #KOFAS #KOF #ストリートファイター6 #スト6
One day left until the KOFAS x Street Fighter 6 collaboration! Tomorrow, the fighters that challengers have been waiting for will finally arrive at KOFAS! In addition to applying for gift coupons on the special site, please make sure to prepare for the collaboration! ▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.net/ja/sf6 #KOFAS #KOF #ストリートファイター6 #スト6

F_7d0b1a0AACjBQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA” ROUND 2が、12月2日(土)からスタート 追加新商品にご期待下さい KOF XIII 2Lサイズブロマイド ¥400(税込) ※店内の筐体にて作成することができます ※購入特典対象外 #KOF #KOFXIII #SNK #プリントラッシュ #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA" ROUND 2 starts on Saturday, December 2nd  Please look forward to additional new products  KOF XIII 2L size bromide ¥400 (tax included) ※ Can be created in the cabinet in the store ※ Not eligible for purchase benefits #KOF #KOFXIII #SNK #プリントラッシュ #BGMO

F_1U6b4aIAAawO_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1