IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】KOF XVの大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! https://tonamel.com/competition/Iad6U #SNK #KOFXV
Translated from Japanese by
[Notice] A KOF XV tournament will be held. Please join us! https://tonamel.com/competition/Iad6U #SNK #KOFXV

PRAA6u6-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【大会合計賞金額発表】 ーーーーーー ¥14,000,000 ーーーーーー ※本大会の決勝大会はTOP6となり、賞金獲得者も各タイトル6名となります。 ▼Register now▼ https://evojapan.gg #EVOJ24
[Announcement of total tournament prize amount] --- ¥14,000,000 --- ※ The finals of this tournament will be TOP6, and there will be 6 prize winners for each title. ▼ Register now ▼ https://evojapan.gg #EVOJ24

GAPQdFdbkAA3hz-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【EVO Japan 2024 Cosplay Contest 開催決定】 前回大会に引き続き、コスプレイベントを開催!! #EVOJ24CosCon をつけて参戦表明をしよう MC:堀内華央理(@Kaori_Kaotan) 審査員:VampyBitMe(@VampyBitme)/おねさや(@yunomi_ochawan) ▼詳しくはこちら https://evojapan.gg/activities/activities-0001
[EVO Japan 2024 Cosplay Contest to be held] Continuing from the previous event, we will be holding a cosplay event!! Let's announce our participation by adding #EVOJ24CosCon  MC: Kaori Horiuchi (@Kaori_Kaotan) Judge: VampyBitMe (@VampyBitme)/Onesaya (@yunomi_ochawan) ▼ Click here for details https://evojapan.gg/activities/activities-0001

GAPyvrWa0AAiTSD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

"KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA” ROUND 2イベント新商品情報 スーベニアジャケット(KOF XIII is back!) フランネルシャツ(KOF XIII is back!) 先行受注商品になります。 納品日は12月15日頃を予定しております。 #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO
"KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA" ROUND 2 event new product information   Souvenir jacket (KOF XIII is back!)  Flannel shirt (KOF XIII is back!)  This is a pre-order item.  Delivery date is scheduled to be around December 15th. #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO

GAP1tC8bEAAy49g?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony...

2 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

I really hope they will eventually post YouTube videos. I'm f'n tired of developers posting only videos on Twitter... It's not really convenient for articles. 😔

I second that roots. I personally like sharing Neo-Geo videos off YouTube more. I usually don't do much off Twitter only when needed. :)

Anthony..

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Let's read the latest update with AtariAge member @ShadowGangs on his game being planned for the Neo-Geo.

NeoGeo Update: Nearly a month optimizing it... Multidir 3 layers with const 60 fps 100% no slowdown :) (on Mame at least) Hardware is coming so I can proper test. I decided to do it big, and show a complete redraw of the first level with redrawn characters for the Kickstarter.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【SNKフリーク】 毎月当たる!フォロー&RTキャンペーンを開催! 抽選で10名様にオリジナル #QUOカード (500円分)プレゼント! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②この投稿をRT でs募完了! キャンペーンは12/31(日)まで! #SNK #SNKフリーク #プレゼント
[SNK Freak] Win every month! Follow & RT campaign held! Original #QUOカード (500 yen worth) will be given to 10 people by lottery! ① Follow this account ② RT this post The application is complete! Campaign ends on December 31st (Sunday)! #SNK #SNKフリーク #プレゼント

F_rCW2BaIAAUuWM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA” 商品情報 デフォルメアクリルスタンドB(全20種) 1PACK ¥660(税込) 1BOX(コンプリート)¥13,200(税込) ※ブラインド販売です #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GLOBAL MATCH "KOF XIII is back! in OSAKA"  Product information  Deformed acrylic stand B (20 types in total) 1PACK ¥660 (tax included) 1BOX (complete) ¥13,200 (tax included) ※ Blind sale #KOF #KOFXIIIGM #SNK #BGMO

GAY5MsYakAAl0Ez?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

店内コーナーにはインスタントフォトカードをファイルして 現物を見れる様にもしてます 是非ご覧下さい
We also have instant photo cards filed in the corner of the store so you can see the actual items  Please take a look 

GAetgaFawAAfGjy?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony...

40 minutes ago, SlidellMan said:

@Cobra Strike Down Great playthrough of Neo Drift Out, and I bet Chips on Steroids would love to see what you have done.

@Charlie Cat 7Blackjack8 replied, and I told him that I am experienced in Furnace Tracker.

Oh wow! That's excellent to know Slidel. What did they say to you? I'm really curious on what was their response was.  :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】 月末キャラクター、発ッ表ォ~! 11月の月末キャラクター正解は:「明天君XV Ver」 当選のプレイヤー様は: お三方には600ダイヤをプレゼントします!おめでとうございます!! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #明天君
[Month-end character] The end of the month character has been announced! The correct answer for the character at the end of November is: “Meiten-kun XV Ver” The winning players are: We will give 600 diamonds to each of you! congratulations! ! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #明天君

GAKkftea8AApAov?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】 超強力耐久格闘家「明天君XV Ver」登場!優れた耐久性能+頻繁に敵に付与する睡眠効果で一気に逆転勝利を決めよう! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #明天君
[Month-end character] Super strong endurance fighter “Meiten-kun XV Ver” is here! Get a come-from-behind victory with excellent durability and frequent sleep effects on your enemies! #KOF98UMOL #KOF #明天君

GAKnl0baEAA9lrw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOFAS × ストリートファイター6コラボガチャ2弾 コラボファイターガチャ第2弾開催! ケン・マスターズとキャミィ・ホワイトを ゲットしましょう! #KOFAS #KOF #ケン・マスターズ #キャミィ・ホワイト
 KOFAS × Street Fighter 6 collaboration gacha 2nd round  The second collaboration fighter gacha is being held! Get Ken Masters and Cammy White!  #KOFAS #KOF #ケン・マスターズ #キャミィ・ホワイト

GAkp6azbsAAqMOw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1