IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Check out the SNK World Championship global qualifier tournament this week! Knockdown! Vegas KOF Climax USA, Nevada Jan 20th https://start.gg/tournament/hyperx-arena-knockdown-vegas-kof-climax/ #SNK #KOFXV #SWC2023

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Check out the SNK World Championship global qualifier tournament this week! FIGHTCLUB CENTURY BATTLE II Shenzhen, China Jan 20th - 21st https://start.gg/tournament/fightclub-century-battle-ii/ #SNK #KOFXV #SWC2023

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XIII GM】 公式オンライン大会「KOF XIII GM Online Challenge in Japan」 エントリー期限は本日まで! ぜひご参加ください! ■開催日時 1/20 (土)13:00予定 ■対象 日本、PlayStation4版 ■エントリー(本日1/18 23:59まで) https://start.gg/tournament/kof-xiii-gm-online-challenge-in-japan/ #KOFXIII #KOF13
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF XIII GM] Official online tournament “KOF XIII GM Online Challenge in Japan” Entry deadline is today! Please join us! ■ Date and time Scheduled for 1/20 (Sat) 13:00 ■ Target Japan, PlayStation4 version ■ Entry (until today 1/18 23:59) https://start.gg/tournament/kof-xiii-gm-online-challenge-in-japan/ #KOFXIII #KOF13

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【ACANEOGEO APP】 METAL SLUG X ACA NEOGEO is available to download on iOS/Android devices! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/metal-slug-x-aca-neogeo/id6462956698 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acamsx Supports Bluetooth controllers! #ACANEOGEO

ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG X Xbox One — buy online and track price history — XB  Deals USA

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ イベントスペースには SNKさんのご協力により 真サム発売当時の 販促POPも展示中です 是非ご覧ください #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  In the event space With the cooperation of SNK, promotional POP from the time of Masam's release is also on display  Please take a look  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GELICNQbEAAL__-?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ 零サム ハンカチ(全2種) ¥650(税込) 本日1月17日より販売開始です #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  Zero Sam handkerchief (2 types in total) ¥650 (tax included) Sales start today, January 17th  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GEAvCJpboAA8f6g?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ 真サム 扇子 ¥3,080(税込) 本日1月17日より販売開始です #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  True Sam folding fan ¥3,080 (tax included) Sales start today, January 17th  #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GEBOMitbEAAgvkN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ 零サSP 勝利画面アクリルキーホルダー(全28種) 1PACK ¥660(税込) 1BOX ¥18,480(税込) ブラインド販売です #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  Zerosa SP victory screen acrylic key chain (28 types in total) 1PACK ¥660 (tax included) 1BOX ¥18,480 (tax included)  Blind sale #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GEGFfwgaMAAz0xr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Thanks for your warm welcome @Charlie Cat!
"Would you be thinking on accepting any orders towards the keychains for us in the community to purchase them. I personally  would like to do so. Other would most likely do the same :)"

Unfortunately they take a little too long to make and a little too much work right now to sell.  I made these as gifts.  but i'd open to a trade or something like that ! :)

Project Neon looks amazinggg...loving those scanlines!  Reminds me of my old Neo 29 cab that I miss so much.

The Metal Slug stop motion video is really cool!  So playful and true to the arcade.  I love that it uses the original SFX and no voice acting :P

and the video on Neo Geo sprites is great and educational!  I always thought of Neo Geo as the apex of 2D sprite art.  Still blows my mind how much great art is on that system.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The reproduction AES motherboards are now up for sale.. :)

NeoGeo AES 3-5 Reproduction Boards  A small batch of reproduction boards have just landed and are now live on my website.

Link: https://willsconsolemodifications.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_82&product_id=132 #neogeo #aes

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Just two days left until SNK takes over the HyperX Arena for the GLOBAL Qualifier for SWC!!! Check in for King of Fighters XIII starts at 12pm Check in for King of Fighters XV starts at 3:45pm Check the link below to claim your spot and see all the details of the event!! https://start.gg/tournament/hyperx-arena-knockdown-vegas-kof-climax/details

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XIII GM】 Official online tournament, KOF XIII GM Online Challenge in Japan will starts soon! Check out the fierce battle of KOF XIII! ■Date Jan 20th 2 pm (JST) *4 hours later ■Streaming Channel https://twitch.tv/snkofficial ■Bracket https://start.gg/tournament/kof-xiii-gm-online-challenge-in-japan/ #KOFXIII #KOF13

Anthony..

Hi guys,

¡Gran noticia! Gracias al apoyo de @SNKPofficial, el torneo de #KOFXV ahora ofrece un monto adicional de 500 dólares para el prize pool . Esperamos que este incentivo anime a la comunidad a unirse al torneo fighter más destacado de Chile  NGU 20 y 21 de enero
Translated from Spanish by
Great news! Thanks to the support of@SNKPofficial , the #KOFXV tournament now offers an additional $500 for the  prize pool. We hope that this incentive encourages the community to join the most outstanding fighter tournament in Chile  NGU January 20 and 21

GEDy21AWUAAy7dX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

On 1/19/2024 at 2:40 AM, segasonicfan_designs said:

Thanks for your warm welcome @Charlie Cat!
"Would you be thinking on accepting any orders towards the keychains for us in the community to purchase them. I personally  would like to do so. Other would most likely do the same :)"

Unfortunately they take a little too long to make and a little too much work right now to sell.  I made these as gifts.  but i'd open to a trade or something like that ! :)

Project Neon looks amazinggg...loving those scanlines!  Reminds me of my old Neo 29 cab that I miss so much.

The Metal Slug stop motion video is really cool!  So playful and true to the arcade.  I love that it uses the original SFX and no voice acting :P

and the video on Neo Geo sprites is great and educational!  I always thought of Neo Geo as the apex of 2D sprite art.  Still blows my mind how much great art is on that system.

Not a problem bro. If that day ever come that you like to sell them, will be interested on purchasing the keychains from you. They really look so cool and would love to have one in the collection. A trade you say? Hmm. let's see what I have. :)

Anthony..

5 hours ago, segasonicfan_designs said:

This doesnt look anything near as bad as I expected.  I bet its not great still, but now I kinda want one lol.  I miss my neo cabs...

Yeah SSF. Not bad for what's worth. It starting to grow on me this unit. I would like to purchase it as well. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Pre orders will be reopening soon for Project Neon. :)

We added "just a couple more shots"  to https://fullset.io in preparation for pre-orders (re-)opening in 25 hours. Also, while the GST timezone was actually a typo, we'll as well just embrace it now for this and future releases  #neogeo #shmup #preoder

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Retro Neo Ness. Here we see him in action playing and discussing about Fatal Fury. Ness sure has  plenty to say on this game. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Fatal Fury' on the Neo Geo AES! In this comprehensive video, we delve into the rich backstory of this iconic fighting game, exploring its historical significance and impact on the gaming landscape. Join us as we meticulously assess the condition of 'Fatal Fury,' ensuring that every aspect, from visuals to gameplay, stands the test of time. Gain insights into the game's evolution, its role in the Neo Geo library, and how it has become a cherished gem among collectors. Navigate through the intricacies of the collector's market as we discuss the pricing trends and factors influencing the value of 'Fatal Fury' in today's gaming landscape. Finally, witness the excitement as we evaluate the playability of this classic title, reliving the intense battles and signature moves that made 'Fatal Fury' a standout in the fighting game genre. Whether you're a gaming historian, a collector, or a fan of classic fighters, this video is your ultimate guide to the history, condition, pricing, and playability of 'Fatal Fury' for your Neo Geo AES collection. Join us on this nostalgic odyssey into the heart of a gaming legend!"

Anthony..

9 hours ago, retrorussell said:

My review of SENGOKU, released for the NEO GEO in 1991.  A couple tunes to bookend the video from 1991 to give you the feel of that year.

Hi Russ,

Thank you for sharing your excellent video of you discussing and playing Sengoku. Glad it made it to the top/20 list for 1991. What a great game this is.

I remember drawing a crowd at a local Bowling Alley and defeating the game without losing a life. The kids in the back were cheering and really were impressed by the game and gameplay towards it. The crowning achievement was placing No.1 when inputting my name in he game. That will always live in my life on what Sengoku has done for me as a boy. :)

Thank you as always for sharing your works with us Russ. Looking forward to see what you have next for the community to enjoy. :)

Anthony.. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】予想キャンペーン 今年1月の月末限定キャラを予想し、 ひとり1回までコメント欄でご返信してください。 正解者から3名様に600ダイヤをプレゼントします! イベント期間:2024年1月22日(月)17:00まで ※1月31日に報酬を配布する予定です。 #KOF98UMOL #KOF
[Month-end character] Prediction campaign Predicting the end-of-the-month limited characters for January this year, Please reply in the comment section up to once per person. 3 people who answer correctly will receive 600 diamonds! Event period: Until January 22, 2024 (Monday) 17:00 ※ Rewards will be distributed on January 31st. #KOF98UMOL #KOF

FraYS7eaMAUAbVH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第一章~ 零サムSPP Tシャツ (ブラック/ホワイト) size:M,L,XL,XXL ¥4,950(税込) #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 1~  Zero Sam SPP T-shirt (Black White) size:M,L,XL,XXL ¥4,950 (tax included) #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GEVNrTWakAAtsE_?format=jpg&name=small

GEVNrTZakAAEKpD?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..