IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 毎日21時開催の『KOF XV』#PS5トーナメント に参加して、週替わりの限定PSNアバターをゲットしよう! 今週は「八神 庵」のアバターが登場! ■参加方法 PS5本体のゲームハブより登録 #KOFXV #KOF15
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF XV] Participate in "KOF XV" #PS5トーナメント held every day at 21:00 and get a weekly limited PSN avatar! This week, the avatar of “Iori Yagami” appears! ■ How to participate Register from the PS5 console game hub #KOFXV #KOF15

GFjzfUwbkAAGvuW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Here's the latest information from Nalua Studio regarding Vengeance Hunters off there Discord page.  :)

NEOGEO : un nouveau BTA VENGEANCE HUNTERS ( MAJ trailer et préco dispo) –  Neo-Arcadia

Sharing this update that was made in our Discord today! Feel free to join our Discord to see future updates! https://discord.gg/EQAcpNCtJN

Feb 5th, 2024 VH Update
ALT

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Continuing on with more in the Neo Geo indie development community. Here's PixelHear sharing its latest trailer teaser on DaemonClaw. :)

Defend humanity in a high speed arcade/console style action game! Play the #DaemonClaw: Origins of Nnar #demo during the #SteamNextFest (February 5th 2024) #Wishlist the game NOW to be informed when the demo is out on

Anthony..

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi Guys,

Continuing on with more in the Neo Geo indie development community. Here's PixelHear sharing its latest trailer teaser on DaemonClaw. :)

Defend humanity in a high speed arcade/console style action game! Play the #DaemonClaw: Origins of Nnar #demo during the #SteamNextFest (February 5th 2024) #Wishlist the game NOW to be informed when the demo is out on

Anthony..

Cool.  Will check out the demo on Steam for sure.  Appreciate it what you do as always.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Cool.  Will check out the demo on Steam for sure.  Appreciate it what you do as always.

You're welcome Ryan. Glad it's to your liking and always a pleasure seeing you on with us bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member and Neo-Geo contributor @PikoInteractive. Here's the latest newsletter from Eli on his future projects he has in mind. Enjoy. :) 

I've been wanting to post this blog for a while but needed some things to finish up before doing it. https://pikointeractive.com/post/the-future-of-our-efforts Please read it, this is basically where things are going.

The Future of Our Efforts.

Hello, it's been a while since I've posted.

I was waiting for a few things to happen before I posted this. Mainly because I think I will light a firecracker in some other companies' and people's behinds with our revelation... maybe, maybe not.

In 2018 I traced the owner of the Bleem! logo/brand. I found him and ended up buying the brand/logo from him. At the time I was convinced I wanted that brand to develop and launch a series of retro video game hardware like clone consoles, emulation boxes, SD cartridges and whatnot.

a682dd_87291d29ab1a44adbb177b0ae7b8476a~

As years went by, it became a bit difficult to get into that project. Things that would bring money faster/sooner would take priority. Until around 2020 when I thought of the idea of Bleem as a retro video game marketplace.

When I announced that, it made the rounds a bit in the gaming circles, even decent size youtubers covered the news (with lots of skepticism and critic). However, I still thought that was the right move. As time progressed, we slowly got into more diverse projects, cartoons, TV show production, Video on demand, FAST channels, comic books, toy manufacturing, etc. Slowly our company was morphing into a micro media/entertainment company. And then it hit me...

Now before I introduce our project/plan. I want to mention that this could be the best idea/project we've ever done, or it could be the dumbest idea and biggest flop I've ever done. There is nothing in between.

I'd like to introduce you to what I've been working on in the last 3-4 years: Drumroll......... Bleem.net

What is Bleem.net? Well, it is hard to explain. I haven't been able to put a name on it really. I'm not sure what really is or will be. I can give you some explanation of what I want it to be, or what I think it is. So here it goes: Bleem.net is a celebration of all things retro, mainly the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. It is a safe space where you will find a bit of everything from the era. It is like a destination store, or like some sort of digital mall? It's hard to explain. You know how when you were a kid you would go to the mall, go to KB Toys to buy some toys and video games, may be go buy a cool shirt in Spencer's/hot topic based on some cartoon or video game character you like, then head out to Aladdin's Castle to play some arcades. Then you would go may be to Waldenbooks and check out some comic books, and some artbooks based on your favorite superheroes. Later go grab some food at the food court and after all that, head out to the movie theater and watch some cool movie?

a682dd_6c0e2d08ca25456a9389fa49ff9ce7c1~

Remember that feeling? It is hard to find that now days. The only thing that makes me feel like that is going to Disney Amusement parks, but that's SUPER expensive.

Then, do you remember the 90s early 2000s Internet? Where there was innovation and interesting websites popping up left and right? I loved 90s and early 2000s internet. Today the internet is monopolized by a few major companies which make money off audience created content. I miss the old internet.

a682dd_a438d9d89c35471ab68e6b4bf31b45a1~

That is what my vision for Bleem.net is. Capture all those fuzzy feelings of having things you love and you love to do in one place; having that online website you love to check out every so often to see if there is anything new.

Again, super hard to explain... Now, how do we plan to do this? Well, we don't know yet for sure, but I've built an "arsenal" of things that could help us do that.

In the last 10 years we have acquired close to 230 different video games from the 80s 90s and early 2000s. We have also acquired several comic book properties, and toy properties; as well as cartoon intellectual property.

a682dd_328a3451146a44b58ae32a251a7b3f9c~

In Bleem.net you will be able to find all that. You will be able to buy merch based on all these video game, comic book, toy line, and cartoon characters. You will be able to buy digital games to be used on your flash carts, emulation boxes, MISTER, Raspberry pi, or with your PC. You will be able to buy retro physical games just like we offer on Pikointeractive.com and modern physical games just like with our upcoming Physicalmania.com label. But not only that, you will be able to watch all the cartoons we currently own, as well as the TV shows we are producing for LATAM (currently we have produced different 5 shows). You will be able to buy and read comic books based on all these characters we mentioned (yes, comic books based on video game characters too). You will be able to play on demand most of the retro video game IPs we own, on your web browser on your PC, your XBOX web browser and Mobile devices. And last but not least, you will be able to explore and learn the history behind a lot of these IPs, like design documents, source code, prototype versions, etc. We plan to develop new games based on all these IPs we control; and we plan to open up a lot of this IPs for licensing for new games, new products, new merch, etc. This is my vision for Bleem.net, and I hope we capture enough people's attention to support it.

Why Bleem! you may ask? Well for me it only makes sense. Bleem IS the representation of legal emulation. Bleem set precedent in the US Court system by showing how reverse engineering a console was 100% legal. Bleem! as a company died so we all could enjoy old games legally for virtually ever.

So I Invite you all to please sign up to our newsletter on bleem.net so when we launch this project, you'll be the first one to hear how, when, and where it launches.

Thanks for reading me.

Eli

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member and Neo-Geo contributor @PikoInteractive. Here's the latest newsletter from Eli on his future projects he has in mind. Enjoy. :) 

I've been wanting to post this blog for a while but needed some things to finish up before doing it. https://pikointeractive.com/post/the-future-of-our-efforts Please read it, this is basically where things are going.

The Future of Our Efforts.

Hello, it's been a while since I've posted.

I was waiting for a few things to happen before I posted this. Mainly because I think I will light a firecracker in some other companies' and people's behinds with our revelation... maybe, maybe not.

In 2018 I traced the owner of the Bleem! logo/brand. I found him and ended up buying the brand/logo from him. At the time I was convinced I wanted that brand to develop and launch a series of retro video game hardware like clone consoles, emulation boxes, SD cartridges and whatnot.

a682dd_87291d29ab1a44adbb177b0ae7b8476a~

As years went by, it became a bit difficult to get into that project. Things that would bring money faster/sooner would take priority. Until around 2020 when I thought of the idea of Bleem as a retro video game marketplace.

When I announced that, it made the rounds a bit in the gaming circles, even decent size youtubers covered the news (with lots of skepticism and critic). However, I still thought that was the right move. As time progressed, we slowly got into more diverse projects, cartoons, TV show production, Video on demand, FAST channels, comic books, toy manufacturing, etc. Slowly our company was morphing into a micro media/entertainment company. And then it hit me...

Now before I introduce our project/plan. I want to mention that this could be the best idea/project we've ever done, or it could be the dumbest idea and biggest flop I've ever done. There is nothing in between.

I'd like to introduce you to what I've been working on in the last 3-4 years: Drumroll......... Bleem.net

What is Bleem.net? Well, it is hard to explain. I haven't been able to put a name on it really. I'm not sure what really is or will be. I can give you some explanation of what I want it to be, or what I think it is. So here it goes: Bleem.net is a celebration of all things retro, mainly the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. It is a safe space where you will find a bit of everything from the era. It is like a destination store, or like some sort of digital mall? It's hard to explain. You know how when you were a kid you would go to the mall, go to KB Toys to buy some toys and video games, may be go buy a cool shirt in Spencer's/hot topic based on some cartoon or video game character you like, then head out to Aladdin's Castle to play some arcades. Then you would go may be to Waldenbooks and check out some comic books, and some artbooks based on your favorite superheroes. Later go grab some food at the food court and after all that, head out to the movie theater and watch some cool movie?

a682dd_6c0e2d08ca25456a9389fa49ff9ce7c1~

Remember that feeling? It is hard to find that now days. The only thing that makes me feel like that is going to Disney Amusement parks, but that's SUPER expensive.

Then, do you remember the 90s early 2000s Internet? Where there was innovation and interesting websites popping up left and right? I loved 90s and early 2000s internet. Today the internet is monopolized by a few major companies which make money off audience created content. I miss the old internet.

a682dd_a438d9d89c35471ab68e6b4bf31b45a1~

That is what my vision for Bleem.net is. Capture all those fuzzy feelings of having things you love and you love to do in one place; having that online website you love to check out every so often to see if there is anything new.

Again, super hard to explain... Now, how do we plan to do this? Well, we don't know yet for sure, but I've built an "arsenal" of things that could help us do that.

In the last 10 years we have acquired close to 230 different video games from the 80s 90s and early 2000s. We have also acquired several comic book properties, and toy properties; as well as cartoon intellectual property.

a682dd_328a3451146a44b58ae32a251a7b3f9c~

In Bleem.net you will be able to find all that. You will be able to buy merch based on all these video game, comic book, toy line, and cartoon characters. You will be able to buy digital games to be used on your flash carts, emulation boxes, MISTER, Raspberry pi, or with your PC. You will be able to buy retro physical games just like we offer on Pikointeractive.com and modern physical games just like with our upcoming Physicalmania.com label. But not only that, you will be able to watch all the cartoons we currently own, as well as the TV shows we are producing for LATAM (currently we have produced different 5 shows). You will be able to buy and read comic books based on all these characters we mentioned (yes, comic books based on video game characters too). You will be able to play on demand most of the retro video game IPs we own, on your web browser on your PC, your XBOX web browser and Mobile devices. And last but not least, you will be able to explore and learn the history behind a lot of these IPs, like design documents, source code, prototype versions, etc. We plan to develop new games based on all these IPs we control; and we plan to open up a lot of this IPs for licensing for new games, new products, new merch, etc. This is my vision for Bleem.net, and I hope we capture enough people's attention to support it.

Why Bleem! you may ask? Well for me it only makes sense. Bleem IS the representation of legal emulation. Bleem set precedent in the US Court system by showing how reverse engineering a console was 100% legal. Bleem! as a company died so we all could enjoy old games legally for virtually ever.

So I Invite you all to please sign up to our newsletter on bleem.net so when we launch this project, you'll be the first one to hear how, when, and where it launches.

Thanks for reading me.

Eli

Anthony..

This sounds pretty cool!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Anuncio: Estamos dando apoyo a este torneo a través de nuestro programa de ayuda e-sports! Announcement: We are supporting this tournament via our e-sports support program! http://start.gg/JustKOF #SNK #KOFXV

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Just starting to get back into things since moving house. Built a prototype NeoGeo CD Toploader PicoPSU. Fits and works perfects, a few small tweaks needed then I'll make a bunch to sell. #neogeo

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with BitBeamCanon on the latest updates on DaemonClaw. Good to see this from you fellas. ;-)

From the description,

"On the modern version/game-design side of things we're now working on the final boss behavior!. We're very close now to getting the entire game (in the rough) designed and working (still with many bugs and imperfections to be polished later) implemented in the modern version. Corey has finished all basic enemy and sub boss sprite art for levels 3 and 4, and a large amount of the art and animation work for the level 3 boss is well underway. Gareth's gameplay design is now finalized and Mike got the Gareth sprite animations to about 70 percent cleaned up. Neofid has finished programming all the required level 2 boss behaviors and we've already tested and gave feedback for the first big round of refining the gameplay for it. Also, tag team mode is now working on the Megadrive and we'll also be testing and refining that as much as possible throughout the rest of development. (along with everything else) For a limited time, until February 12th 2024 you can try the DaemonClaw demo on Steam! We'd love for you to give it a try and provide feedback. Just be sure to watch the training video my selecting "training" in the main menu before playing."

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER OSAKA Vol.4イベント情報 2024年2月3日(土)より サムライスピリッツ大坂冬の陣 〜第二章SAMURAI SPIRITS[令サム]五周年〜 を開催します いざ尋常に勝負 我が刻印は免罪符 BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER OSAKAが汝を受け入れようぞ #SNK #サムスピ #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER OSAKA Vol.4 event information  From Saturday, February 3, 2024  Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~ Chapter 2 SAMURAI SPIRITS [Rei Sam] 5th Anniversary ~ will be held  Now it's time to compete  My stamp is an indulgence BAMBAM GAMEMONSTER OSAKA will accept you  #SNK #サムスピ #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GEqGl4aaUAAgknb?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 大坂冬の陣~第二章~ 令サムエピローグ絵 ミニキャンバスパネル(全28種) ¥1,320(税込) マグネットにもなっているので張り付けることも出来ます ブラインド販売です #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO
 Samurai Spirits Osaka Winter Camp ~Chapter 2~  Rei Sam Epilogue Picture Mini Canvas Panel (28 types in total) ¥1,320 (tax included) It is also magnetic so you can stick it on   Blind sales. #サムライスピリッツ #SNK #大坂冬の陣 #BGMO

GFx-W9ZaAAAf0XX?format=jpg&name=900x900

GFx-W9QaUAAr4Pm?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

商品のご紹介 【絵皿(観賞用)】 『悪いな、つい本気で皿を焼き上げちまった。』 『へへ…ッ色塗りちょいとカッコよすぎたかい?』 全2種(真サム・零サムSP) 各種¥2,200(税込) 約10.5cm #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT
 Product introduction   [Illustrated plate (for ornamental use)]   ``Too bad, I ended up baking the plate in earnest. ”  ``Hehe...Isn't it too cool to paint it in color? ”  All 2 types (True Sam/Zero Sam SP)  Various ¥2,200 (tax included)  Approximately 10.5cm #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT

GFtiSlUbsAA_uZG?format=jpg&name=360x360

GFtiSlWbkAA9JR0?format=jpg&name=small

GFtiSlVa0AAslte?format=jpg&name=small

GFtiSlWbwAAYDYb?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Thinking of participating at EVO this year? Here's the opportunity to do so fellas. ;-)

Square profile pictureEVO @EVO

Want to get involved at Evo this year? Applications for referees, commentary, artist alley, and community tournaments are all available on the Evo website. Learn more and apply: http://evo.gg/events/las-vegas

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Square profile pictureEVO @EVO

Your favorite Evo staples will be making a return this year, bigger and better than ever! This includes the artist alley, BYOC area, arcade stick museum, cosplay contest, a dedicated Evo Showcase stage, an all-new art gallery celebrating the history of the FGC, and more!

Anthony..