IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

5 hours ago, Serguei2 said:

Any information of this Neo-Geo Mini?

I can't find it in Amazon and Ebay.

https://x.com/RetroGam3rUk/status/1804831773823766600

5 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

It's probably a unique system built by the guy sharing it on X.

Hahaha. Roots beat me to it on what he said Serguei. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

[FATAL FURY: CotW] Check out the character design sheet for Preecha! Character page also live over on the official site! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/fatalfury-cotw/characters/preecha.php #FatalFury #CotW #Preecha

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

#餓狼伝説ウィッシュリスト公開キャンペーン[第2弾] 抽選で毎週100名様にその場で #Amazonギフト券 (500円分)が当たる! ▼参加方法 をフォロー このツイートをリポスト ↓抽選はこちらから https://web.sns-cp.jp/bb393b2e-26fe-423b-b948-fc2c20e7e6db 〆切:6/30(日)23:59まで #餓狼伝説 #CotW #プレゼント
Translated from Japanese by
#餓狼伝説ウィッシュリスト公開キャンペーン [2nd edition] Every week 100 people will be selected by lottery to win a #Amazonギフト券 (worth 500 yen) on the spot! ▼ How to participate Follow Repost this tweet ↓ Click here to enter the lottery https://web.sns-cp.jp/bb393b2e-26fe-423b-b948-fc2c20e7e6db Deadline: June 30th (Sun) 23:59 #餓狼伝説 #CotW #プレゼント

GQ0ZGEaaYAEnND8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Franjo said:

Sorry for the delay in stopping by here to post. Here is a new art, I hope you like it. Thanks for your support. :)

Kizuna Encounter: Kim Sue II

image.thumb.jpeg.a3446b3c5328616ab28f84fd0a7ad98a.jpeg 

I use Kim Sue every time I play Kizuna Encounter. Beautiful art my friend!

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 2

My Hori Neo II fighting stick arrived today...

It's in amazing condition, just needed a little cleaning. Tried it out on Samurai Spirits II and it delivers a true arcade experience.

Got my ass kicked again, thou this time playing with style!

Thanks to @Charlie Cat for recommending this. I'm using this with every game from now on. 👍🏻

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Franjo said:

Sorry for the delay in stopping by here to post. Here is a new art, I hope you like it. Thanks for your support. :)

Kizuna Encounter: Kim Sue II

What a beautiful artwork piece you done with Kim Sue II Franjo. This is absolutely stunning to say the least. I love it bro. We still would love to purchase an artbook from you with all your best drawings for us to have in our collection. It's always a pleasure to have you on with us Franjo. Keep up the great work and we look forward on the next artwork from you soon brother man. :)

Anthony... 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, shane857 said:

My Hori Neo II fighting stick arrived today...

It's in amazing condition, just needed a little cleaning. Tried it out on Samurai Spirits II and it delivers a true arcade experience.

Got my ass kicked again, thou this time playing with style!

Thanks to @Charlie Cat for recommending this. I'm using this with every game from now on. 👍🏻

Alright!! So glad to see the pics of your Hori Neo II fighting stick Shane. Were glad to see it in your position and it looks great. Glad that that the stick is to your liking and hope it give you many years of enjoyment. This really is the ultimate stick to have in the Neo-Geo collection, and thrilled to see you as a new owner of one bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Anuncio: Estamos dando apoyo a este torneo a través de nuestro programa de ayuda e-sports! Announcement: We are supporting this tournament via our e-sports support program! http://start.gg/JustKOF #SNK #KOFXV

xRS7ZwcR?format=jpg&name=900x900

From start.gg

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

[KOF XV] Participate in the "KOF XV" #PS5 tournament and get a special PSN avatar! The avatar coming this week is YURI! ■How to participate Register from the PS5 console game hub *Times vary by region #KOFXV #KOF15

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

This looks cool. NeoGeoNow at the legendary Japanese arcade A-Cho in Kyoto Japan. 

From the description,

Join us as we explore the legendary A-Cho Arcade, a hidden gem in the heart of Kyoto that’s a paradise for gamers and arcade enthusiasts. From retro classics to cutting-edge games, A-Cho has something for everyone. Watch as we dive into the vibrant atmosphere, play some of the coolest games, and even challenge a few pros.

Anthony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

This looks cool. NeoGeoNow at the legendary Japanese arcade A-Cho in Kyoto Japan. 

From the description,

Join us as we explore the legendary A-Cho Arcade, a hidden gem in the heart of Kyoto that’s a paradise for gamers and arcade enthusiasts. From retro classics to cutting-edge games, A-Cho has something for everyone. Watch as we dive into the vibrant atmosphere, play some of the coolest games, and even challenge a few pros.

Anthony...

I miss the arcades... 😔

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Here's more from AtariAge member @ShadowGangs on Shadow Gangs Zero. 

NeoGeo demo update: The quest of the 60 fps... Nearly there on emulation (Mame). 4 parallax layers + moving clouds + tons of enemies and , and nearly keeping the 60 fps frame rate. Still on track for the start July demo of: Shadow Gangs Zero! Stay tuned!

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

More from our friend @ShadowGangs on the KickStarter for Shadow Gangs Zero, :)

Shadow Gangs Zero; Adding a title screen to the demo. It will be short, more a technical demo than a gameplay, graphics demo. But will give a taste of what the full game will be. demo will be sent to press first, with public demo on Kickstarter. Kick date is 1st of August!

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Woohoo! Knight’s Chance has shipped and its on its way! Did you get your notification, @Charlie Cat?

Got my tracking number as well Mike. Really looking forward on receiving it and personaly do acomparison on the 2015 Neobitz version. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】 6月の月末限定キャラもうすぐ来る!一体誰なのか!? #KOF98UMOL #KOF
Translated from Japanese by
[Monthly character] The end-of-June limited character is coming soon! Who could it be? #KOF98UMOL #KOF

GQ41XA1bwAIHlZD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

[#MSAR] A colorful cast of 300+ units! Five factions in an armed conflict for the ages! Characters new and old collide in METAL SLUG ATTACK RELOADED! Here's some of the Rebel Army combatants who made the cut! Official HP: https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/metalslug_attack_re/ #MetalSlug

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

[FATAL FURY: CotW] Check out the character design sheet for Marco Rodrigues! Character page also live over on the official site! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/fatalfury-cotw/characters/marco.php #FatalFury #CotW #MarcoRodrigues

Anthony..

• Thanks 1