IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

21 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

My new addiction has arrived!

Awesome game!! I got the aes cart and I have corrupted text. All the in game instructions and some other stuff is all messed up. I was thinking it might be my unibios. I’m running unibios 4.0   Any thoughts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

Awesome game!! I got the aes cart and I have corrupted text. All the in game instructions and some other stuff is all messed up. I was thinking it might be my unibios. I’m running unibios 4.0   Any thoughts?

I’m thinking it might be your Unbios. I still have Unibios V3.3 because everything works great with it and I never saw a good reason to upgrade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, shane857 said:

These arrived today...

Brings my game collection to 16 now. League Bowling is in the post. 💪🏻

Great looking game they are Shane. Thank you for sharing them with us and have fun playing them bro. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

いよいよ本日から 【お台場ーゲン】 の開催です 期間は7/5(金)〜7/31(水)まで http://mitsui-shopping-park.com/divercity-toky… 当店では 店舗販売商品の "表示価格より40%OFF"セールを実施 ※一部、対象外商品あり この機会にぜひお立ち寄りください お台場ーゲンを見る度思い出せ! #BGMT #お台場
Translated from Japanese by
Finally, Odaiba-gen will be held from today  The period is from July 5th (Fri) to July 31st (Wed)  http://mitsui-shopping-park.com/divercity-toky … At our shop  We are offering a 40% discount off the listed price on in-store products  ※ (Some products are excluded) Please take this opportunity to visit us.  Remember this every time you see Odaiba-Gen!  #BGMT #お台場

GRsRuvSbMAA6mM3?format=jpg&name=small

GRsRuvKa4AAkKMJ?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

サムライスピリッツ 汝に救いを 纏う者に祝福を 【天草四郎時貞 Tシャツ】 ブラック M / L / XL ホワイト M〜XXL 各種 ¥4,950(税込) 天草は笑みを浮かべる 暗黒神の加護を得た己の衣に お台場ーゲン開催中 当店では表示価格より40%オフ #BGMT #お台場
 Samurai Spirits  Blessings to those who wear salvation on you   [Amakusa Shiro Tokisada T-shirt]  Black M / L / XL  White M-XXL Various ¥4,950 (tax included)  Amakusa smiles in his clothes, protected by the Dark God  Odaiba-gen is currently being held  Our store offers 40% off the listed price  #BGMT #お台場

GR3QMV2bQAABi7C?format=jpg&name=small

GR3QMV2aEAAlqzX?format=jpg&name=small

GR3QMVybAAAtgng?format=jpg&name=small

GR3QMVzbIAAT2_n?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

零サムSP 暑さをも吹き飛ばす伊達男 百花繚乱 とっておきの一品 【徳川慶寅 Tシャツ】 ブラック/ホワイト M〜XXL 各種 ¥4,950(税込) お台場ーゲン開催中 当店では表示価格より40%オフ ※一部、対象外商品あり #BGMT #お台場
 Zero Sam SP  A man of style who can blow away the heat  A special item from the Hyakkaryouran collection   [Tokugawa Yoshitora T-shirt] Black/White M-XXL   various ¥4,950 (tax included) Odaiba-gen in progress  Our store offers 40% off the listed price  ※ Some products are excluded  #BGMT #お台場

GRs9r4jbMAAfGUF?format=jpg&name=small

GRs9r4haUAAlM-O?format=jpg&name=small

GRs9r4ibMAEzu6a?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Bang2 Busters:

I know that this got snubbed for looking like an early Neo Geo game, but at least it did something different.

I actually use to enjoy this game when it came out Slidel. I might have been the only one playing it, but I really thought it was a well made game. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

I’m thinking it might be your Unbios. I still have Unibios V3.3 because everything works great with it and I never saw a good reason to upgrade.

Thanks man. I’ll let the guys at piko know. I can’t be the only one having this issue. On a side note I’m really enjoying the game. My 8 year old daughter knocked me off the leaderboard of mystic dice last night and man you’ve never seen anyone celebrate the way she did lol. She was hype!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

Thanks man. I’ll let the guys at piko know. I can’t be the only one having this issue. On a side note I’m really enjoying the game. My 8 year old daughter knocked me off the leaderboard of mystic dice last night and man you’ve never seen anyone celebrate the way she did lol. She was hype!!

That’s cute! She beat her dad.☺️ Mystic Dice is my favorite game in the collection. I play it for hours.

But yes, I believe it could be your version of Unibios. I tried the game in AES mode and it played fine for me. It’s rare, but there is a slight (very slight) chance it could be the cartridge.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

That’s cute! She beat her dad.☺️ Mystic Dice is my favorite game in the collection. I play it for hours.

But yes, I believe it could be your version of Unibios. I tried the game in AES mode and it played fine for me. It’s rare, but there is a slight (very slight) chance it could be the cartridge.

I reached out to Eli at piko and he got right back to me. I’m sure he’ll do what he can to make it right. Yeah man  Mystic Dice is my fav also. Imagine a standalone release with a Yahtzee mode and all kinda other scoring options

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Say, let's see what's the latest from AtariAge member and pal @SpicedUp! (Riko) on the NeoGeoForever forums as of late. :)

Our monthly Discord chat at http://NeoGeoForever.com is at 8pm UK time tonight. All members are very welcome to join in  #NeoGeo #SNK #retrogaming #Retrogames #arcade

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

More from our pal @SpicedUp! (Riko) on the NeoGeoForever forums. :)

Featured Member at http://NeoGeoForever.com Name : amigajay Location : UK Skills : Book publisher Fav Game System : Amiga 500 Fav Neo Geo Game : RB Fatal Fury 2 Fav Video Game : Sonic the Hedgehog 1 Regrets Selling : NGPC collection #NeoGeo #Retrogaming #arcade #Amiga #Sonic

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Game of the Month of NeoGeoForever from our friend @SpicedUp!. :)

Our new Game Of The Month for July is SNK Vs Capcom : Card Fighters' Clash (1999) for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. Tell us what you think of it on our forum here : https://neogeoforever.com/thread/1155/game-month-july-fighters-clash #NeoGeo #SNK #Retrogaming #Retrogames #arcade #NGPC #CardGame

Anthony..

• Like 3

Hi guys,

KOF XV 【ダイカットクッション】 連日の猛暑ですが そんな日はお家に帰ってからの てきとータイムがs適! 是非てきとータイムの相棒に! アンヘル クーラ•ダイアモンド 草薙京 八神庵 各¥4,950(税込) 高さ約450mm お台場ーゲン開催中 表示価格より40%オフ #SNK #KOF #BGMT
 KOF XV   [Die-cut cushion] It's been extremely hot every day, but on days like these it's nice to have some free time when you get home! Be sure to make it your companion during your free time!  Angel  Kula Diamond  Kyo Kusanagi  Iori Yagami ¥4,950 each (tax included) Height: Approx. 450mm Odaiba-gen is currently being held  40% off the listed price  #SNK #KOF #BGMT

GR8S44haMAApVRI?format=jpg&name=small

GR8S44jbIAAwl43?format=jpg&name=small

GR8S44jaEAAydLa?format=jpg&name=360x360

GR8S44lagAA_fYP?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

真サム商品 【COSPA ナコルルエコバッグ】 『自然の魂が魔界に吸い取られてるわ… BGMTに急がなくては…さあ行こうママハハ!!』 縦約42cm横約38cmマチ約18cm ¥2,200(税込) #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT
 True Sam Products   [COSPA Nakoruru Eco Bag]  "The soul of nature is being sucked away by the demon world... We have to hurry until BGMT... Let's go, mamahaha!!"  Length approx. 42cm Width approx. 38cm Depth approx. 18cm  ¥2,200 (tax included) #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT

GRdWyPGbEAAuLhg?format=jpg&name=small

GRdWyPFaYAAUVG6?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

#プレゼントキャンペーン 開催中 #餓狼伝説ウィッシュリスト公開キャンペーン[第4弾] 【#Amazonギフトカード 1000円分】が100名様に当たるチャンス 今すぐフォローしてリポストするだけでs募完了! 期間:7月14日23時59分まで 当選者は8月中にDMで通知 #キャンペーン #餓狼伝説
#プレゼントキャンペーン Now on  #餓狼伝説ウィッシュリスト公開キャンペーン [4th edition] Chance to win 1000 yen worth of #Amazonギフトカード for 100 people  Just follow us now and repost to enter! Period: Until 23:59 on July 14th  Winners will be notified by DM in August  #キャンペーン #餓狼伝説

GR8jFjhbkAATl15?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Game of the Month of NeoGeoForever from our friend @SpicedUp!. :)

Our new Game Of The Month for July is SNK Vs Capcom : Card Fighters' Clash (1999) for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. Tell us what you think of it on our forum here : https://neogeoforever.com/thread/1155/game-month-july-fighters-clash #NeoGeo #SNK #Retrogaming #Retrogames #arcade #NGPC #CardGame

Anthony..

One of the best card games ever imo.  Truly a spectacular title.  Something very much worth playing even today.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Gold Star Team Update:

JJ has found some bugs in #Sensitivity and he is currently working on them. These are gameplay bugs that could affect the overall gaming experience for the player. This process will take at least a week. We apologize for not releasing on time, but to make a worthy product - we need to make sure it’s bug free. We hope everyone understands.
#NeoGeo #NeoGeoCD #SNK #IndieGames #indiedevelopment #indiedevs

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

One of the best card games ever imo.  Truly a spectacular title.  Something very much worth playing even today.

I second that Ryan. I made sure to have it in the collection and I still play it when I have the chance. Thank you for stopping by to make the comment bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Gold Star Team Update:

JJ has found some bugs in #Sensitivity and he is currently working on them. These are gameplay bugs that could affect the overall gaming experience for the player. This process will take at least a week. We apologize for not releasing on time, but to make a worthy product - we need to make sure it’s bug free. We hope everyone understands.
#NeoGeo #NeoGeoCD #SNK #IndieGames #indiedevelopment #indiedevs

Good to know Mike. Glad that JJ caught it in time before the game launches. Thank you for the update brother man. :)

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, shane857 said:

Excellent video that you shared with us from Sakharu Baguette Shane. I was going to post it up for today's video, but you beat me to it. Glad that you done so my good man. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

@ColecoGamer @SlidellMan @GoldLeader @wolfy62 @M-S @Madwindoman @Punisher5.0 @evilevoix @Stage_1_Boss @INTVCruise @retrorussell @Reaperman @roots.genoa @Razzie.P @Zap! @neogeo1982@KidGameR186496 @Kiwi @SoundGammon @Serguei2 @bent_pin  @Cobra Strike Down @Rick Dangerous @128Kgames @eightbit @ECWfan @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @Hwlngmad @Steril707 @OldSchoolRetroGamer @NeoPancho @Franjo @MarkoCG77 @masschamber @joeatari1 @electricmastro @DJ Clae @Darrin9999 @Steven Pendleton @swlovinist  @drludos @japangameonline @awbacon  @Bratwurst @GoldenWheels @SoundGammon @Songbird @PikoInteractive @eebuckeye  @Metal Jesus @aduffy1976 @drludos @MarkoCG77 @SpicedUp! @Albert @dak1ngofgames98 @GoldenWheels @mtshark7 @Villordsutch @BlackaneseNiNjA @NeonPeon @Mx5dob @lutechsource @tuna sashemie @shane857

@frankodragon

Dear AtariAge members and guest,

The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com has just reached 2,000,000 views and continues to grow for the community to benefit and enjoy even after celebrating its 10th Anniversary. It's been amazing in which this thread help introduced Neo-Geo to the Atariage.com forums at a time when the Neo-Geo consoles and it's library of titles was hardly ever discussed or even mention compared to other popular units and companies that continuously are mentioned throughout the site.

As a dedicated and long time buff of the Neo-Geo and SNK, I wanted to start a thread for it in order to interest and help contribute for others to participate. It wasn't going to be a simple task since the Neo-Geo is a niche market to begin with while the vast majority on here don't possess the consoles or the games. So it was going to be an uphill challenge to try to make this successful. 

But thankfully, it worked. We as a gaming group were able to make this successful on the AtariAge forums for all to come by, see, and post away with us to discuss and view our Neo-Geo and SNK related material that we have to offer. It's been an amazing ride and wish to thank you all for making it possible. Without your help, The Official NEO-GEO Thread wouldn't have made it to where it is today. 

I also like to give a special thanks to Albert Yarusso, the administrator of AtariAge.com for allowing me to create the Neo-Geo thread and his continued support for what it offers to help this gaming forum and the thread to expand in areas that we thought wasn't imaginable.  Thank you Albert. If it wasn't for you to give me permission to let this thread grow, we wouldn't be where we are today.

As always fellas. Keep up the great work, and always looking forward on seeing you on with us doing what you do best. Let's continue onward, and wishing you all the greatest and thank once anew on making The Official NEO-GEO Thread a success. :)

Sincerely,

Charlie Cat

(Anthony) 

Mickey (Michelle) Stewart on X: "Thank you for the 2 Million Views. #drum  #drummers #bodhran #music https://t.co/hkRr15jmwC https://t.co/E96m4TAQut"  / X

1080x360

Top 10 Gaming Console Failures | REALITYPOD

Anthony...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

@ColecoGamer @SlidellMan @GoldLeader @wolfy62 @M-S @Madwindoman @Punisher5.0 @evilevoix @Stage_1_Boss @INTVCruise @retrorussell @Reaperman @roots.genoa @Razzie.P @Zap! @neogeo1982@KidGameR186496 @Kiwi @SoundGammon @Serguei2 @bent_pin  @Cobra Strike Down @Rick Dangerous @128Kgames @eightbit @ECWfan @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @Hwlngmad @Steril707 @OldSchoolRetroGamer @NeoPancho @Franjo @MarkoCG77 @masschamber @joeatari1 @electricmastro @DJ Clae @Darrin9999 @Steven Pendleton @swlovinist  @drludos @japangameonline @awbacon  @Bratwurst @GoldenWheels @SoundGammon @Songbird @PikoInteractive @eebuckeye  @Metal Jesus @aduffy1976 @drludos @MarkoCG77 @SpicedUp! @Albert @dak1ngofgames98 @GoldenWheels @mtshark7 @Villordsutch @BlackaneseNiNjA @NeonPeon @Mx5dob @lutechsource @tuna sashemie @shane857

Dear AtariAge members and guest,

The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com has just reached 2,000,000 views and continues to grow for the community to benefit and enjoy even after celebrating its 10th Anniversary. It's been amazing in which this thread help introduced Neo-Geo to the Atariage.com forums at a time when the Neo-Geo consoles and it's library of titles was hardly ever discussed or even mention compared to other popular units and companies that continuously are mentioned throughout the site.

As a dedicated and long time buff of the Neo-Geo and SNK, I wanted to start a thread for it in order to interest and help contribute for others to participate. It wasn't going to be a simple task since the Neo-Geo is a niche market to begin with while the vast majority on here don't possess the consoles or the games. So it was going to be an uphill challenge to try to make this successful. 

But thankfully, it worked. We as a gaming group were able to make this successful on the AtariAge forums for all to come by, see, and post away with us to discuss and view our Neo-Geo and SNK related material that we have to offer. It's been an amazing ride and wish to thank you all for making it possible. Without your help, The Official NEO-GEO Thread wouldn't have made it to where it is today. 

I also like to give a special thanks to Albert Yarusso, the administrator of AtariAge.com for allowing me to create the Neo-Geo thread and his continued support for what it offers to help this gaming forum and the thread to expand in areas that we thought wasn't imaginable.  Thank you Albert. If it wasn't for you to give me permission to let this thread grow, we wouldn't be where we are today.

As always fellas. Keep up the great work, and always looking forward on seeing you on with us doing what you do best. Let's continue onward, and wishing you all the greatest and thank once anew on making The Official NEO-GEO Thread a success. :)

Sincerely,

Charlie Cat

(Anthony) 

Mickey (Michelle) Stewart on X: "Thank you for the 2 Million Views. #drum  #drummers #bodhran #music https://t.co/hkRr15jmwC https://t.co/E96m4TAQut"  / X

1080x360

Top 10 Gaming Console Failures | REALITYPOD

Anthony...

Many thanks Anthony for keeping the torch for the Neo-Geo so well lit and informing us all that has and/or will go on for system(s).  Take care and blessings always.

• Like 1