IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hey Colin,

Nice choice with Mark of the Wolves. One of the best titles from the Fatal Fury series. Mybe in the future, would you be interested on doing a review on this purchase and we would love to listen on what you say about it. :)

Thank you for stopping by bro. Glad to see what you post on the Neo-Geo thread. :)

Anthony..

I could do my personal opinions on the game. I won't give it marks out of 10. I will just say what I like about it and what I don't.

its a great game not my favourite Fatal Fury game tho but you cant go wrong give it a play, i do hope your not in the uk tho as i bought the metal slug collection and terrible its the crappy ps2 pal version it runs bad and its super slow, with a bit of luck that never came out over here and its the NTSC version seems pot luck with the uk psn store i have no idea way all games are not the NTSC versions as the console only outputs in 60hz.

I am from the UK. I will be testing out the game today.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

@miaumiauzmiau おお203c.pngおそろ(笑)NEOGEOのロゴ最高203c.png\(^o^)/

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

@miaumiauzmiau You are ‼️ and set (laughs) best NEOGEO logo ‼️\(^o^)/

C4ER2Q2UkAEpuy7.jpg
1 reply0 retweets4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

I love the design of the t-shirt :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hello, Anthony (fdurso224) told me about this great thread and kindly invited me to join this forum :)

He already posted a review I wrote (Neo Turf Masters) and some pics from my Neo Geo collection here. Now I will be able to bring my own contribution to this thread!

I'm obviously a big fan Neo Geo fan. My favorite games are Metal Slug 3, Neo Turf Masters, and Magician Lord. I also like Flying Power Disc, Last Resort, Ninja Commando, Mark of the Wolves, and Burning Fight very much. I plan to write more Neo Geo reviews for my website (https://www.supagemu.com/) soon. I'm also a huge fan of Konami. I just got XexeX and Violent Storm PCBs this week (my favorite all time shooter and a really awesome beat them all)!

• Like 1

Hello, Anthony (fdurso224) told me about this great thread and kindly invited me to join this forum :)

He already posted a review I wrote (Neo Turf Masters) and some pics from my Neo Geo collection here. Now I will be able to bring my own contribution to this thread!

I'm obviously a big fan Neo Geo fan. My favorite games are Metal Slug 3, Neo Turf Masters, and Magician Lord. I also like Flying Power Disc, Last Resort, Ninja Commando, Mark of the Wolves, and Burning Fight very much. I plan to write more Neo Geo reviews for my website (https://www.supagemu.com/) soon. I'm also a huge fan of Konami. I just got XexeX and Violent Storm PCBs this week (my favorite all time shooter and a really awesome beat them all)!

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for enlisting onto Atariage and participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread. We glad to have you here my good man. Welcome aboard! :waving:

​We really enjoyed your Neo Turf Masters article and were amazed by your Neo-Geo AES collection that you have. Well done. Glad you shared it with us! :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here and happy to have you partake to the many conversations that we have on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you . :)

Thank you again Gustav for posting and sharing your content with us. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread and on Atariage.com! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Just looking through the Neo Geo magazine @wotnogravy got for me for my birthday. Got a coffee in the mug he got me too 1f600.png#NeoGeo

C5BfMpoXUAIjHhw.jpg
0 replies5 retweets39 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#retrogaming #neogeo #snk Aujourd'hui dans Scrolling Arrière, Metal Slug 2 : http://scrollingarriere.wordpress.com/

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

#retrogaming #neogeo #snk Today in Scrolling back, Metal Slug 2: http://scrollingarriere.wordpress.com/

Bqoq2UbCAAAhSzJ.jpg
0 replies4 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Mitsuko Studios doing anothe fun Neo-Geo video for us. This time, its King of the Monsters.

From the description,

"In the 5th episode we played King of the Monsters on the NEO GEO AES. The game was played with an official NEO GEO AES controller and console.

If you'd like to challenge us and try to go further then feel free to record your game and share it with us ^_^

This was played with 1 attempt and no recent practice. We know we can play much better with practice and more attempts;-P"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The first #KOFWCS has come to an end! Congratulations to our new KOF World Champion [sANWA]M'!

C5F84epUEAABF5W.jpg
0 replies31 retweets33 likes
Retweet
Liked

WCS:大会の模様はSNK公式Twitchチャンネルのアーカイブスにてご覧いただけます。ぜひご覧ください!! #KOFWCS https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122902011

WCS: Convention proceedings are available in the archives of SNK official Twitch channels. Please check it out! #KOFWCS https://www. twitch.tv/videos/122902011

C5F9y9jUkAA2Cc4.jpg
0 replies31 retweets28 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

昨日のKOF世界大会後、SNK様から素敵なシュンちゃんのイラストを頂きました。 「明天君じゃなくてシュンエイのですが…」とのことで、何おっしゃいますかこんな夢のようなプレゼント… 一晩過ぎ、やっぱりこれ夢じゃなかったということで写真をシェアします! 泣け!叫べ!羨ましがれ!

KOF World Conference later yesterday, from SNK nice Shun Chan of the submitted illustrations. "Tian you, not that Cheney is..." with gifts that, say what?, this dream-like. Not overnight, but this dream was not share photos! These words! You scream! 羨mashigare!

C5BlUO4UYAAfJjR.jpg
0 replies96 retweets142 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

我慢できず噂のKOF14新キャラシルエットに予想の絵ハメてみた。シュルは肩の形、ムチ子は腰回り、右は大柄の社か山崎と見た! 真ん中は絶対違うけどあくまで予想!!!!(*∵*) 左下のわけわかんないとこは全員の靴重なり過ぎてる上での形で予想。 こうであって欲しい………

Impatiently to KOF14 new character silhouettes of rumors pictures expected hamete viewpoint. Is-sur-shoulder shape, whip children around her waist, saw Yamazaki and big company right! In the middle is definitely different, but expected only! (*∵ *) Is under the left don't all shoes expected in on you too much overlap. This way, hopefully.

C5AG2ZFUMAA52R5.jpg
0 replies198 retweets171 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. @AtlusUSA @PlayStation @famitsu Thanks so much for the support up until now! #KOFXIV #KOFWCS #SNK #esports #PS4

C467IAnUcAA8f9H.jpg
    0 replies13 retweets31 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
  2. A new present from @TAITO arrived as well! Thank you so much! I know a lot of fans are looking forward to the Arcade Ver. #KOFWCS #SNK

C4683aFUEAA-NMV.jpg
    0 replies17 retweets38 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...