IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: Check the command list for DLC character "Whip", which makes an entrance on April 5th (PST)! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C8Z8mheVoAA9os4.jpg
3 replies82 retweets93 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 4月6日配信のDLCキャラクター「ウィップ」のコマンドリストをいち早く公開!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 4/6 delivery DLC characters "whip" command lists as soon as available! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C8Z8a9rUMAAATCU.jpg
0 replies129 retweets85 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Kyo and Iori King of Fighters 98 figures by Figma available for pre-order at Play Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/figma-the-king-of-fighters-98-ulitmate-match-kyo-kusanagi/13/70b25z #NEOGEO #RetroGaming

C8bBkwiXUAE7u31.jpg
C8bBkw-WsAMR1Ki.jpg
0 replies2 retweets5 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Brandon from Brandon Inn the Retrogamer. Her we see him giving the viewers on tips and tricks on playing Metal Slug 3.

From the description,

"I'm just doing some hints and

tips on how to get extra hidden
P.O.W. hostages in different
travel paths in some of the
Mission Levels, also earn
additional extra ones
during Boss Fights and
best way to beat of them
easily too for my all-time
favorite SNK NEO GEO
Arcade Game "Metal Slug 3"
from 2000..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mx7w1IqxJM&t=2s

Anthony...

Looks like my dream came true guys! Yesterday I picked up my very own 4 slot MVS cabinet! I put it right in my game room and loaded it up with some great games. Safe to say I am pretty happy with it. Happy 3rd anniversary guys sorry I'm late! Hope everyone is doing well! -Red

post-46128-0-97342400-1491175637_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-17213100-1491175641_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-40293300-1491175651_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-25304600-1491175654_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like my dream came true guys! Yesterday I picked up my very own 4 slot MVS cabinet! I put it right in my game room and loaded it up with some great games. Safe to say I am pretty happy with it. Happy 3rd anniversary guys sorry I'm late! Hope everyone is doing well! -Red

Hey Red.

WOW!!! :-o :-o :-o

What a pickup bro. Such a nice looking big red unit you got there in clean shape as well. Those games look good as well and we can't wait to see you in action making videos regarding your new purchase! :)

Well done Red. Glad you achieve your goal on owning one of these beauties! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anthony...

• Like 1

Kizuna Encounter Super Tag Battle on difficulty 8, fast speed, and no time limit. Great game for the Neo Geo MVS! One of my favorite fighters next to Savage Reign! This was recorded with my consolized MVS but it looks great in the cabinet too! And Happy 3rd anniversary everyone!!! Thank you to everyone who has watched the YouTube channel over the past year!! We appreciate it!

• Like 1

Kizuna Encounter Super Tag Battle on difficulty 8, fast speed, and no time limit. Great game for the Neo Geo MVS! One of my favorite fighters next to Savage Reign! This was recorded with my consolized MVS but it looks great in the cabinet too! And Happy 3rd anniversary everyone!!! Thank you to everyone who has watched the YouTube channel over the past year!! We appreciate it!

Hey Red,

Nice to see you enjoying Kizuna Encounter. Amazing that you pic the highest difficulty on it and were really impressed on the job you did with this video. Thank you for the 3rd anniversary wishes and glad to see the latest on what you and Matt have to offer to the video game and Neo-Geo community fellas! :)

Keep up the great work as always guys! :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Check out the new stages that will be added on Ver 2.00, a large update to be released on April 5th (PST)! #KOFXIV https://www.facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/videos/446100745732251/

C8cuDRBUIAApy5Y.jpg
4 replies74 retweets131 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 4月6日の大型アップデート(Ver.2.00)で追加される新ステージを紹介! #KOFXIV #KOF14 トレーラー>https://www.facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/videos/446100745732251/

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: introducing the new stages added in 4/6 major updates (Ver.2.00)! #KOFXIV #KOF14 Trailer:https://www. facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/videos/446100745732251/

C8cujdHVwAENK33.jpg
1 reply87 retweets88 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C8ctl8SUQAAnaSf.jpg
4 replies49 retweets102 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: introducing the latest screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C8cuPEYVYAAhyzZ.jpg
0 replies39 retweets55 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...