Hi guys,

C9kwqIPU0AA7WcE.jpg
2 replies2 retweets6 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. match of the millennium (/#NeoGeo pocket color) #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/dRLJDNICKo

C9lOSvsXUAAvDtZ.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet1 like
    Retweet
  2. The Last Blade -/#NeoGeo CD - Import -/SNK - Works! #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/bqiRpFzCnA

C9mj5RiXgAEx0eu.jpg
    0 replies3 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
  3. #NeoGeo STICK 2 USB CONTROLLER PLAYSTATION 3 #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/GxjgTPKwzM

C9nTsH9XYAAfrsl.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Review: ACA NEOGEO Shock Troopers (Switch) - http://bit.ly/2p9xMYJ #NintendoSwitch #HAMSTERCO. #ShockTroopers

C9nPJuuXgAIB9dP.jpg
0 replies3 retweets7 likes
Retweet

No matter your age, there is something magical about arcade games. The simple act of sinking a quarter into a machine and seeing how far your skill can take you through a game is addictive to say the least. Nowadays, just about any arcade title can be emulated, and the NEOGEO title, Shock Troopers, is one such game you can find on your Nintendo Switch. Published by Hamster Co. as part of their arcade archive series, the amount of in-game options available to you really allows you to recreate that arcade feel in this fun little action shoot ‘em up.

ss_01-624x351.png

When it comes to looks, Shock Troopers sports some nice visuals and smooth animations. The different mercenaries you play as all have unique looks and victory poses, and the environments you explore are filled with enemies and destroyable objects. As a reward for clearing a stage, you’ll be treated to a mini cutscene that serves to tell the story, and although they are short, the pixel art is great. There are even options to add in a filter which creates scan lines on your screen, mimicking the CRT screens that you would find on an actual arcade machine. The music that accompanies the game is fast paced and energetic, which really gets you in the mood to unleash chaos on your foes, the bloody scorpion gang.

As a group of eight mercenaries tasked with rescuing the granddaughter of a scientist who is being forced to create a serum that will turn the bloody scorpion gang members into invincible soldiers, you’ll have plenty of playstyles to choose from. Some mercenaries, like Milky, seem to take more damage from hits in exchange for greater moving speed, and others, like Big Mama (my personal favorite), are much slower, but able to take more hits while dishing out the damage. You can choose to play the lone wolf mode where you stick with one character throughout your play session, or you can mix things up in a team mode where you can play as three different mercenaries, one for each life the game gives you.

ss_02-624x351.png

Like any good arcade game, the controls are simple to learn, but take some time to truly master. You’ll use the control stick to move, while the Y button fires. Holding down the fire button will lock your character’s direction of fire in place, allowing you to strafe. The B button allows you to perform a dodge that will grant you immunity from incoming enemy projectiles, and the X button will launch one of your heavy attacks such as grenades or rockets. Each mercenary has their special heavy weapon, and its great fun playing as each one in order to find your favorite. It’s also important to note that pressing the Y button near an enemy will allow you to perform a melee attack, and defeating enemies this way can net you extra health and ammo for your heavy weapons, so it creates a nice risk vs reward mechanic as you make your way through a stage. Don’t like the sound of the controls? No worries, as you can easily configure everything from the button you use to add more credits, to the fire button all in the game’s menu.

Playing through the game’s story mode in either the American or Japanese version (the only difference I could spot was some of the animations were different and some soldiers were smoking cigarettes in the Japanese version), is great fun alone or with a friend via co-op. You choose whether to take the Jungle, Mountain, or Valley route to the Bloody Scorpion headquarters, and you have the option to change routes halfway through the game. Each route has its own unique challenges, and it’s worth replaying the game to check out each route. If you get tired of the story mode, you can always try caravan mode, where you have two minutes to rack up as high of a score as possible and earn a place on the online leaderboards. High score mode is similar in concept, except you continue playing until you run out of lives, and there are no continues. These modes add plenty of replayability to the game, and the online rankings recreate the joy of honing your skills in order to climb higher up the leaderboard.

ss_03-624x351.png

For $7.99 on the eShop, Shock Troopers is a fun little arcade game that’s just as comfortable to play at home on a pro controller as it is on the go with the Joy-Cons. The amount of customization available to you is impressive, and the multiple routes and different game modes offer some nice replayability. If you’re the type who enjoys arcade titles, consider picking up this game as you’ll most likely find yourself having a good time. However, if short, action-packed experiences aren’t what you’re looking for on your Switch, it may be best to look elsewhere.

Review: ACA NEOGEO Shock Troopers (Switch)

Explosive Fun

Shock Troopers is an easy to pick up, difficult to master arcade title that is sure to please arcade fans with its online scoreboards and gameplay customization. Those who would prefer longer games might find the lack of depth disappointing though.

Hi guys,

Back again with karanba72 with more Neo-Geo soundtracks. This time were going to listen to Top Players Golf. Enjoy.

00:01】 01 OPENING
00:30】 02 O BOSQUE ( Player Character / Course Selection )
02:02】 03 CAROLINE MARIE ( Caddy's Explanation )
02:23】 04 CARNIVAL ( Main 1 )
04:43】 05 NICARAGUA ( Main 2 )
06:15】 06 COOL WIND ( Main 3 )
08:59】 07 SHINY AFTERNOON ( Main 4 )
11:02】 08 FLYING KAWAUSO ( Final Result )
11:24】 09 SEE YOU AGAIN, NICE GUY ! ( Ending )

SNK was released as an Arcade Game ( MVS, Multi Video System ) on May 23, 1990.
In addition, the NEO GEO version was released in July 01, 1991.
NEO GEO CD version was released in September 9, 1994.

This game is a Golf game.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C9qWZH_UMAAHKRy.jpg
0 replies23 retweets43 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: introducing the latest screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C9qWKlXUQAAnLAX.jpg
0 replies17 retweets31 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【Wシェアキャンペーン開催】 KOFとのコラボを記念してKOFコラボ記念Wシェア&いいねキャンペーンを開催します!この投稿をリツイート&いいねすることで八神庵ガチャチケ等豪華報酬をGETできます! http://pfapps.croozsocial.jp/redirect/?c=160 #アヴァロンΩ

[W share campaign] To celebrate the collaboration with KOF KOF collaboration Memorial W share, & I will hold a campaign! This post retweets & hope you can GET luxury remuneration Yagami Iori gachachke by! http://pfapps.croozsocial.jp/redirect/?c=160 #アヴァロンΩ

C9mSwjgUAAAruPs.jpg
6 replies168 retweets184 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF XIV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Interviews with the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Top Four players! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/wcs/interview/

C9m3lRRU0AARC3L.jpg
0 replies34 retweets58 likes
Retweet
Liked

KOF XIV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPベスト4の選手インタビューを掲載!#KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/wcs/interview/

KOF XIV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: interviews with the players for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP semifinals on! #KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/wcs/interview/

C9maVQ5VwAA0fnu.jpg
0 replies62 retweets68 likes
Retweet
Anthony...

Anthony..

Guess it can't hurt to flash this as it's on the way now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201886418010

That's my NGPC I picked up, came with 14 games and yes it was a best offer, paid notably less than listed with free shipping.

It's a CIB dead mint system, the silver model I once had (though mine was the sonic pack-in version then.) And these games:

1. Sonic Pocket Adventure
2. Puzzle Link 2
3. Samurai Shodown 2
4. Metal Slug 2nd Mission
5. Fatal Fury
6. Dark Arms
7. Pocket Tennis Color
8. Pac-Man
9. Puzzle Link
10. King of Fighters R2
11. The King of Fighters: Battle de Paradise
12. Puzzle Bobble Mini
13. SNK Vs. Capcom Cardfighters Clash
14. Neo Turf Masters
MS2 is the Japanese version annoyingly, and NTM is the rarer US white label one. I'll be getting that flash kit if it shows up sooner than later. Still though I'd buy games for this, at least those I once had (MSlug1+2, Biomotor Unitron, Match of the Millennium) would cover it while I can't stomach the $100+ price on Cotton and Rockman Battle & Fighters I also had.
New to me is that battle paradise title as are both puzzle link games, and that screwball cardfighters clash I may just flip as I don't like card games for another I do want. That kit would be most useful for the Japanese stuff, Rockman & Cotton, or the bloated priced UK stuff (Faselei and Evolution.)
  • Like 1

Guess it can't hurt to flash this as it's on the way now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201886418010

That's my NGPC I picked up, came with 14 games and yes it was a best offer, paid notably less than listed with free shipping.

It's a CIB dead mint system, the silver model I once had (though mine was the sonic pack-in version then.) And these games:

1. Sonic Pocket Adventure
2. Puzzle Link 2
3. Samurai Shodown 2
4. Metal Slug 2nd Mission
5. Fatal Fury
6. Dark Arms
7. Pocket Tennis Color
8. Pac-Man
9. Puzzle Link
10. King of Fighters R2
11. The King of Fighters: Battle de Paradise
12. Puzzle Bobble Mini
13. SNK Vs. Capcom Cardfighters Clash
14. Neo Turf Masters
MS2 is the Japanese version annoyingly, and NTM is the rarer US white label one. I'll be getting that flash kit if it shows up sooner than later. Still though I'd buy games for this, at least those I once had (MSlug1+2, Biomotor Unitron, Match of the Millennium) would cover it while I can't stomach the $100+ price on Cotton and Rockman Battle & Fighters I also had.
New to me is that battle paradise title as are both puzzle link games, and that screwball cardfighters clash I may just flip as I don't like card games for another I do want. That kit would be most useful for the Japanese stuff, Rockman & Cotton, or the bloated priced UK stuff (Faselei and Evolution.)

Oooh, I'm jealous Tanooki. We would love to see pics of it once it gets settled into your home. :)

Anthony...