IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【賽告知】2017.5.20 PRE EVO JAPANイベント「賽-sai-」のKOF XIV サイドトーナメントのエントリー受付中です! 老若男女、上手い下手問わず、KOFファンの皆さん、ぜひ楽しんで下さい! http://buttonmashers-game.com/preevojpkof/

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[The die notice] are 2017.5.20 PRE EVO JAPAN event 'die-sai-' KOF XIV-side tournament entries now being accepted! My KOF fans, take a look at fun, both young and old, good hand! http://buttonmashers-game.com/preevojpkof/

C-_Gj75UIAAYWKN.jpg
1 reply23 retweets24 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member James from TAP The Analogarhythm Project doing a fgreat video for us. Here we see a close to 4 hour video of him playing great Neo-Geo titles for us to enjoy. Hope you all like it.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Atariage member Aaron from aaronclassicgamer. Here we see him playing Blazing Star on the Nintendo Switch. Nice job Aaron. Glad to see you what you do best for the community! :)

From the description,

"Blazing Star Nintendo Switch Live Stream. Yep one of my all time favorite Neo Geo shmups is now available on the Switch! This horizontal shmup needs no introduction coming out in 1998 from Yukeobo. This is the unofficial sequel to Pulstar featuring an awesome soundtrack and beautiful visuals that pushed the system to the limits! Plus you can now take this classic on the go in portable mode which looks beautiful! Remember to check out the Neo Geo forums at Atariage.com link below for all the Neo Geo and SNK goodness you can handle!"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【お祝いデザイン】本日4/26は「NEO・GEO発売記念日」というわけで、お祝いデザイン!ゲームセンターのゲームを家でプレイ!衝撃を受けました!カートリッジの超重&ハードの超軽のギャップがイイネ♪(Ф∀Ф) #CC2 #ネオジオ #NEOGEO #記念日 #デザイン #イラスト

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Congratulations design today 4/26 is a NEO GEO launches Memorial Day mean a festive design! Arcade games to play at home! I was shocked! Cartridges super super heavy & hard light of gaps "like" ♪(Ф∀Ф) #CC2 #ネオジオ #NEOGEO #記念日 #デザイン #イラスト

C-TqyafV0AAioOe.jpg
2 replies29 retweets43 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

I really need to bag Last Blade, SvC MotM, Biomotor Unitron, and Metal Slug 1st Mission once more to round out what I used to own (aside from the $100+ club of Cotton and Rockman.)

I'm on the ebay prowl, and elsewhere, but the games rarely pop up on game forums to buy. :(

Those are some nice choices of games Tanooki. The Metal Slug 1st Mission I always enjoy. Had that since I purchased it years ago. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member and Neo-Geo contributor Mark (Yakumo1975) doing a great "Battle of the Ports" video for us.

Even though a separate thread is available for it. This one is too good to ignore! Let's see what he has to say about Metal Slug shall we? :)

From the description,

A fan favourite this week as we take a look at Metal Slug.

Time Code

00:25 - Arcade / Neo Geo MVS
03:01 - Neo Geo CD
04:58 - PlayStation
06:44 - Saturn
08:59 - GameBoy Colour
10:03 - All versions side by side

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

C-y6qsiXcAAG7Mk.jpg
1 reply0 retweets2 likes