IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

「ナコルル救出」二日目開催中です。 3. 追撃…VSニューフェイスチーム 4. 衝突…VS暴走庵&覚醒レオナ 立ちはだかるオロチの血!倒してナコルルの破片を手に入れよう! #KOF98UMOL

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

二日 "nakoruru rescue" is being held. 3. Chase. VS new face team 4. Collision. VS runaway Iori and Orochi Leona awakening to stand blood! To grab a piece of nakoruru, defeat! #KOF98UMOL

DBrzN1KW0AAyzdP.jpg
DBrzOPjUwAEYfmd.jpg
DBrzO7vXgAAjVER.jpg
5 replies11 retweets14 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

今日は紅丸さんのお誕生日イベントも実施中1f495.png まだ始めてない方は、連続ログインで紅丸さんゲット出来ちゃうから始めちゃいましょ1f495.pnghttp://kof98.ourpalm.co.jp/ #KOF98UMOL #二階堂紅丸生誕祭2017

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Today benimaru's birthday event also conducted in the thingy is not started yet, continuous login benimaru's get a shot-gun it from now let's http://kof98.ourpalm.co.jp/ #KOF98UMOL #二階堂紅丸生誕祭2017

DBo9Bx5UMAIJ3ne.jpg
0 replies3 retweets3 likes
Retweet

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Neo-Geo and SNK contributor, TheDarkAce. Let's listen to the Rock Howard theme that the kind sir uploaded for us to enjoy shall we? :)

List of Rock Howard's themes, and pics will repeat

Rock Howard

Garou Mark of the Wolves: Spread the Wings (Rock) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:43

Garou Mark of the Wolves: Spread the Wings (Rock) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 3:26

The King of Fighters XIV: Emergence (Rock) Theme (PS4) OST 8:26

King of Fighters: Maximum Impact: Rooftop Realism (Southtown Stage) (Rock) Theme (PS2/Xbox) OST 13:24

Anthony..

Got a question for the few who read this, there a general consensus on how much the value of a mini marquee drops if it's yellowed? And if they can be safely de-yellowed in the least bit?

Hey Tanooki,

I'm sure the value of them will decrease. Like they use to tell me, "condition is everything". As for de-yellowing them, the only way I recall was a Neo-Geo owner/collector mentioning Oxiclean. But that would be harsh for the printed material all ready in place.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

New post (Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Storms Onto The Switch eShop This Week) has been published on Switch News - http://switchnews.com/2017/06/07/shock-troopers-2nd-squad-storms-onto-the-switch-eshop-this-week/

DBtiwGTUIAEQckU.jpg
0 replies0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Hey folks,

My newest NEO GEO video review is of the cutesy but challenging (at times) BLUE'S JOURNEY. There's a lot of hidden surprises and tricks to this game-- too many, in my opinion. Some of which may be very critical to get a good ending!

• Like 1

Hey folks,

My newest NEO GEO video review is of the cutesy but challenging (at times) BLUE'S JOURNEY. There's a lot of hidden surprises and tricks to this game-- too many, in my opinion. Some of which may be very critical to get a good ending!

Thank you for posting Blue's Journey on the Neo-Geo thread. Its little gem of a title is really fun and glad you shared this for others to be amazed once again on this little gem of a title. Keep up the great work bro. :)

Anthony..

Hey Tanooki,

I'm sure the value of them will decrease. Like they use to tell me, "condition is everything". As for de-yellowing them, the only way I recall was a Neo-Geo owner/collector mentioning Oxiclean. But that would be harsh for the printed material all ready in place.

Anthony..

I asked as there' s a lot of those marquees on ebay I'm looking at, but they're quite yellowed. It's just that the middle row +1 I could really use for some of my games. The rest, there's an 8man duplicate and a few others which I may likely or definitely never will want to own. I just am leery popping that kind of money on a bundle of yellowed marquees except for one, one I don't care to buy the game for which figures.

Hello fellow members!!!

Our friend Anthony invited me to write on this thread because I have a different project and a request. My project started with the idea of storing my boxless consoles in a proper way so my wife wouldn't complain about the ugly cleaning products boxes on the shelf, so I asked around for pictures and measurements of the original boxes for the consoles I didn't have. But people liked the idea and started to make requests. The art for the boxes turned out pretty decent and I'm very proud of it, so I had the idea to make something like a database for it. I think I have 8 or 9 art already (and miniboxes, which are awesome) available at leonardobiagi.imgur.com . Feel free to have a look and download whatever you like or need. I just ask that's for personal use, of course.

Now the part that concern your community. Someone asked for a NEO GEO box, but didn't specify which model. Then I asked on the General common part of the forum and Anthony found me and enjoyed the idea and thought I could add something to the community. So, since I'm still to return here with the specifics for the box I need to replicate, I'm offering my services for whoever need something that I can provide, be it any box for any console. The only thing I would need is pictures of a high quality (or scans) for at least the parts of the box that are hard to replicate, like families playing together, or the console at an angle, or a hand holding the controller, things like that, and the correct dimensions of the box. That's all. Take a look at y site leonardobiagi.imgur.com. Thank you all for the attention and all the best. (I'll be back later asking for the correct model pics)

Leonardo

• Like 1

"Someone asked for a NEO GEO box" yeah that got us so confused since there is lots of versions

Especially, since we don't know if the console is a AES, CD, or X Gold

Some boxes are also different if PAL or NTSC, plus the regional market

Edited by enoofu