IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

"Someone asked for a NEO GEO box" yeah that got us so confused since there is lots of versions

Especially, since we don't know if the console is a AES, CD, or X Gold

Some boxes are also different if PAL or NTSC, plus the regional market

If YOU are confused, imagine myself now !!!! :? :? ;)

I have a feeling it's gonna be NEO GEO CD, but let's wait. He isn't responding to my messages yet.

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 ミステリークランクを更新しました!「特務ドラグノフ」が出現しやすくなるピックアップを実施中です! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20170608_01kxbn5.html

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

MSA update: updated the twilight crank! Pick up easy "gunnery Dragunov" appeared in! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20170608_01kxbn5.html

DBxdrz0UMAEo2DT.jpg
0 replies2 retweets2 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

おはようございますっ(╹◡╹)2600.png こ~んなかわいい舞ちゃんのLINEスタンプなら朝の挨拶も楽しくなっちゃう1f3b6.png KOF ちびキャラスタンプ オロチ編 国内版:https://line.me/S/sticker/8689

Good morning. (╹◡╹)☀ this-I and cute Mai LINE stamp if it becomes fun morning greeting KOF Chibi character stamp Orochi National Edition:https://line.me/S/sticker/8689

DBwg2XbUAAAHPkI.jpg
0 replies8 retweets27 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Hi guys,

夏の思い出イベントもそろそろラストスパート! イベント期間は日付をまたいだ6月8日の早朝5時までです。 貝殻の交換を忘れずに!#KOF98UMOL

Summer memories events soon spurt! Event of 6/8 across the date period is early morning 5:00 it is. The shell replacement do not forget! #KOF98UMOL

DBtU33KW0AAWzRI.jpg
4 replies9 retweets17 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ヒロインたちの"なりゆき大冒険"が始まる! かたてまマンガ「なりゆきクエスト」第10話を掲載!#KOF14 #KOFXIV 「なりクエ」公式サイト> http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page2.php

Heroines becoming big adventure begins! On the katatema comics "progress quest" episode 10! #KOF14 #KOFXIV"Became que" official Web site: http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page2.php

DBwxhl_UAAIm30u.jpg
0 replies22 retweets25 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Replying to @Fdurso224Durso

Blog post up with more pics...

Japanese Arcade

Japanese Gaming, Arcades and More

SNK NeoGeo Shorts
Posted on 8th June 2017

There’s been a run-on of SNK related clothing recently, from the Metal Slug t-shirts from Shimamura to the NeoGeo t-shirts from Fangamer.

Well. Shimamura have teamed up with SNK again to release these “roomwear” NEOGEO The 100 Mega Shock shorts (I assume they’re roomwear, as I wouldn’t wear them outside! But maybe that’s just me), for ¥1500 (about $15).

I managed to find the last pair in our local Shimamura (there were still, surprisingly some of the green Metal Slug t-shirts still on the rack though).

neogeo-shorts-2.jpg?resize=720%2C960

Found the last pair in our local Shimamura!

neogeo-shorts.jpg?resize=720%2C875

NEOGEO The 100 Mega Shock!

neogeo-shorts-the-100-mega-shock.jpg?res

Front Logo Detail

neogeo-shorts-design-detail.jpg?resize=7

Design Detail

Nice attention to detail on the back pocket too.

neogeo-shorts-pocket-detail.jpg?resize=7

Back Pocket Detail

Like the other Shimamura x SNK clothes you get the memory card label.

neogeo-shorts-memory-card-label.jpg?resi

NeoGeo Memory Card Label

The shorts have a unique NEOGEO AES label too though.

neogeo-shorts-label-detail.jpg?resize=72

Special NEOGEO Label

I wasn’t intending on getting these (overspent on gaming related clothes recently!) but, couldn’t resist.

Skipped my Saturday night bottle of wine instead and bought these. Been wearing them ever since at home, so well worth the purchase!

Anthony...

Hello fellow members!!!

Our friend Anthony invited me to write on this thread because I have a different project and a request. My project started with the idea of storing my boxless consoles in a proper way so my wife wouldn't complain about the ugly cleaning products boxes on the shelf, so I asked around for pictures and measurements of the original boxes for the consoles I didn't have. But people liked the idea and started to make requests. The art for the boxes turned out pretty decent and I'm very proud of it, so I had the idea to make something like a database for it. I think I have 8 or 9 art already (and miniboxes, which are awesome) available at leonardobiagi.imgur.com . Feel free to have a look and download whatever you like or need. I just ask that's for personal use, of course.

Now the part that concern your community. Someone asked for a NEO GEO box, but didn't specify which model. Then I asked on the General common part of the forum and Anthony found me and enjoyed the idea and thought I could add something to the community. So, since I'm still to return here with the specifics for the box I need to replicate, I'm offering my services for whoever need something that I can provide, be it any box for any console. The only thing I would need is pictures of a high quality (or scans) for at least the parts of the box that are hard to replicate, like families playing together, or the console at an angle, or a hand holding the controller, things like that, and the correct dimensions of the box. That's all. Take a look at y site leonardobiagi.imgur.com. Thank you all for the attention and all the best. (I'll be back later asking for the correct model pics)

Leonardo

Hey Leo,

Thank you for dropping by, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com. :)

Please enjoy your stay and take a look at the amazing content we accumulated here on the thread. If you have a question pertaining to the Neo-Geo, please let us know and will be glad to help you as best we could. Hopefully, the postings that were submitted onto here will inspire you to continue playing and collecting for the Neo-Geo. Plenty of great games that are available that will certainly be to your liking. :)

As for your service, its quite appealing that you offer this to the community. Will these boxes state "reproduction" onto them, or offer some difference to help distinguish yours to the original boxes from SNK? Seeing your previous works, you certainly have talent on doing so. :)

Now regards to what type of box styles for the Neo-Geo, our Atariage member enoofu is correct that we have so many that it would be difficult to help you with your present work. BUT, since so many pics are circulating on the internet regarding these boxes as of now, it will be to your advantage to give you an idea on which project you're contemplating on doing in the immediate future. So enjoy yourself on the amazing designs that SNK offer to the community. Its endless. :)

Anyway, feel free to post the info here or on your topic that you started. Will try to participate as best as possible to be of assistance. Thank you again Leo. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. Hmm, Scanlines, No Filter, CRT or Smooth? Oh yeah, 4:3 all the way ;-) #windjammers #PS4 #neogeo

DByUHUMVoAAbx_A.jpg
    DByUHX4VoAAIciS.jpg
    DByUHbxUQAAvXqQ.jpg
    DByUHfpVoAA9Z6h.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
    Direct message
  2. OMG, it's happening! @DotEmu should be commended - to think this is only in Beta! Can't wait for the finished game! #windjammers

DByS0E1UwAAQbLT.jpg
    DByS0IwVoAU55gY.jpg
    DByS0M4U0AErHwC.jpg
    DByS0QpUAAAQCmS.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Direct message
  3. Let's Jam! #windjammers

DByQNkoV0AE6cC-.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets5 likes
    Retweet

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Ninja Gaiden II for Neo-Geo?! WOW! Would've been cool for sure.

昔のチラシ類を見ていたら、確か未発売だった「Ninja外伝II」とか見つけたし。なんか既視感あるなぁと思ったら、「熱血親子」(テクノソフト)にイメージ被ってた 。(※個人の感想です) ついでに二点ほど珍しげなモノも貼っときます。

We found or "Ninja Gaiden II" was certainly not released once, I was looking at the old flyers. It is Deja vu, enthusiastic parents (Technosoft) image suffered was. ( ※ Is the personal impression) I will just post things about 2 points of fascination in passing.

DByyqFSVoAAAf5E.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I noticed via this forum http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344895that some people have been ordering the NeoGeo Visual History book via amazon - I can confirm that a) the price displayed on amazon is not correct and b) that some editions/extras will only be available for pre-order (at Bitmap Books) so i'd advise against buying via Amazon until you see the options on the Bitmap Books website.

Thanks,

Frazer

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. HAMSTER Corporation @HAMSTER_Corp 17h17 hours ago
    More
    • Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Unmute @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Block @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Unblock @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Report Tweet
    • I don't like this Tweet
    • Add to other Moment
    • Add to new Moment

Xbox One「アケアカNEOGEO キング・オブ・ザ・モンスターズ」の配信がスタートしました!「キング・オブ・ザ・モンスターズ」は1991年にSNKより発売されたアクションゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/xboxone/kom.htm pic.twitter.com/cu24HjIX8d

Translate from Japanese

Delivery of Xbox One "ACE ACA NEOGEO King, of the monsters" has started! King of the monsters is a action game was released in 1991, SNK. Take a look at and enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/xboxone/kom.htm

DBxa0NaVwAAkFw5.jpg
    4 replies 69 retweets 59 likes
    Retweet
    Retweeted

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

.Hi guys,

1. HAMSTER Corporation @HAMSTER_Corp 17h17 hours ago
    More
    • Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Unmute @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Block @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Unblock @HAMSTER_Corp
    • Report Tweet
    • I don't like this Tweet
    • Add to other Moment
    • Add to new Moment

Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO ショックトルーパーズ セカンドスカッド」の配信がスタートしました!本作は1998年にSNKから発売されたミリタリーアクションゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/shocktroopers2nd.htm pic.twitter.com/gNDiDzrCfW

Translate from Japanese

Nintendo Switch "ACEA CA NEOGEO shock troopers second Scud' delivery has just started. This film is a military action games from the SNK was released in 1998. Take a look at and enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/switch/shocktroopers2nd.htm

DBxbyjjUMAEd7_C.jpg
    2 replies 62 retweets 67 likes
    Retweet
    Retweeted

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I noticed via this forum http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344895that some people have been ordering the NeoGeo Visual History book via amazon - I can confirm that a) the price displayed on amazon is not correct and b) that some editions/extras will only be available for pre-order (at Bitmap Books) so i'd advise against buying via Amazon until you see the options on the Bitmap Books website.

Thanks,

Frazer

Good to know Frazer. Will keep this in mind for sure. Thank you for the heads up. :)

Anthony

Hi guys,

1. 「ナコルル救出」本日最終日!最終戦までクリアすると☆2ナコルルが手に入ります!難関クエストに挑め! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/BuuoeUCPx9

Translate from Japanese

[Current events] "Nakoruru rescue" today last day! And to clear up the final round ☆ 2 nakoruru is available! More challenging quests! #KOF98UMOL

DByaHmlUQAEg6U1.jpg

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. PS4「アケアカNEOGEO 戦国伝承2」の配信がスタートしました!「戦国伝承2」は1993年にSNKから発売されたアクションゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/sengoku2.htm pic.twitter.com/K3w1KLR5S3

DBxWlvwVYAAeIi0.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. ついに…サムライスピリッツコラボキャラ第二弾「橘右京」が格闘家一覧に実装されました! 顔アイコンをタップすると詳細なステータスが確認できます。 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/YIHLN26oWr

Translate from Japanese

Finally... Samuraispiritscollabocarra vol. 2 "Tachibana Ukyo" martial artists list was implement! Touch the face icon and you can check detailed status. #KOF98UMOL

DBxzeKmVwAARdAV.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 本日から「頂上決戦」開催中! 今週は常に怒りMAXのスーパーモード!必殺技をいかに使うか(使わせないか)が勝利の鍵になります!戦略を駆使してライバルに勝利しよう! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/X6CXrnSDK5

Translate from Japanese

Today during the "Showdown". This week is always anger MAX Super mode! How using a special technique, (not used) will be key to victory! Mixed fortunes for a rival trying to win! #KOF98UMOL

DBx-X1JUQAA6qBN.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. なんと…頂上決戦ではいち早く「橘右京」が使えます! 性能確認に、まずは頂上決戦で試し斬りはいかがでしょうか? #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/06y3txgRry

Translate from Japanese

Would you believe it. Showdown at the Summit in the early "Tachibana Ukyo" can be used! Performance, first of all, in the showdown tameshigiri is? #KOF98UMOL

DBx_mn6VwAAUMVD.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 【開催中イベント紹介】 2048開放中!シンプルながら奥の深いパズルゲーム。数字パネルを合成して格闘家破片を手に入れよう! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/gaEwaNiVcE

Translate from Japanese

Introduction held during events in the 2048 open! Simple yet deep puzzle in the back. By combining the digital Panel, earn a martial debris! #KOF98UMOL

DByc-HeUAAAUhOG.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. Introduction meeting in the event 2 x strength bonus during. 2 x physical fitness physical fitness when you buy, usually readily available. #KOF98UMOL

DByfU0xV0AA9vQ5.jpg

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224